test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning player looking for Fleet

lordsullsterlordsullster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Academy
Hi all, returning player after a few years away. Lost my old account details so I started a new one. Just resubscribed and looking for a fleet for myself and my girlfriends character.

I always wanted to Fly a Nova class at admiral level (and did initially with for fun) and now with the possibility of the retrofit I'm ecstatic!!!

Looking for a social and friendly fleet that will take me and the other half to help my develop my skills in PVE and possibly PVP. Thought since the servers are down for maintenance I would drop a post in.

Looking forward to a few responses for an awesome fleet.
Post edited by lordsullster on

Comments

• xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi lordsullster, glad to hear you are coming back! I and my friends have a wonderful little community where we like to help out players and chill. We appreciate members who stick around and would love to have you and your friend with us. Talk to me in game or pm if you like, @xtern1ty

Look forward to meeting you :)
  • ussackermanussackerman Member Posts: 275 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I was looking for a small group recently as well. I hadn't played inn years, just like you.

I found this fleet and have worked my way up. We are still actively building our Fleet Starbase and Embassy and are extremely active.

PM me if interested.
  • latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welcome back.

You might want to look in the fleet forums as you will likely get more responses there for fleet info:
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79

That said, you and your GF are welcome to check out the 44th. We have both Fed and KDF fleets. Casual, age 18+. Teamspeak available.

startrek.44thfleet.com
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for all the replies, I will chase you all up either in game later or tomorrow.

Regards

;)
  • ridinginkridingink Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm from the second. We have around 50ish members and are tight knit. We have people that are amazing at both PvE and PvP and people who have played since beta and brand new players.

Our site is www.2nd-fleet.org feel free to message me as well @Mr.guy533

Welcome back and have fun in the fleet you choose to join!
    bb8ec35.png

• ridinginkridingink Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm from the second. We have around 50ish members and are tight knit. We have people that are amazing at both PvE and PvP and people who have played since beta and brand new players.

Our site is www.2nd-fleet.org feel free to message me as well @Mr.guy533

Welcome back and have fun in the fleet you choose to join!
    bb8ec35.png

• admiraltrappittadmiraltrappitt Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi all, returning player after a few years away. Lost my old account details so I started a new one. Just resubscribed and looking for a fleet for myself and my girlfriends character.

I always wanted to Fly a Nova class at admiral level (and did initially with for fun) and now with the possibility of the retrofit I'm ecstatic!!!

Looking for a social and friendly fleet that will take me and the other half to help my develop my skills in PVE and possibly PVP. Thought since the servers are down for maintenance I would drop a post in.

Looking forward to a few responses for an awesome fleet.
    May IO start by saying, welcome back to STO!

You say you are looking for "a social and friendly fleet that will take me and the other half to help my develop my skills in PVE." Even igf you do not decide to join Honourables fleet, (if you do join, we are social, small, and starting our fleet holdings, and do not mind if you do not wish to stay. If you do not enjoy the fleet, we would rather you left and had fun somewhere else.) I would be most happy to help you with PVE. Just send me a mail, @admiraltrappitt.
    Proad admin of the Star Trek Battles channel. Join today!

I actually like Delta Rising.
  • weirdtrekie30weirdtrekie30 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi there,

Welcome back to STO!

If you're looking for a friendly and smallish fleet, you'd be welcome to join mine.

While we're fairly small, we're dedicated to keeping our fleet going and because we're not too big we know each other personally.

Have a look at our site: http://ufppcsr.guildlaunch.com/

Peace and long life
    Admiral Tuwud - High Commissioner, UFP Peace Corps Sigma Red
    logo%203.jpg?gid=272661&source=asset
  • inputend21inputend21 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Want to join an honest to goodness small fleet? We are currently Finished with Embassy and Tier 5 mil,Tier 4 engi,and Tier 4 Science,we help where we can,have no stupid website to join,and the only rule is dont steal,if you are intrested in a fleet like that,The Temporal Directive is the way to go,PM me @InputEnd :)
  • grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welcome back, the game wasn't the same without you :-) on that note I hope you consider us, Liberty Task Force for your new fleet. We are new, recently established on April 28th, 2013. Visit our website www.libertytaskforce.com to learn more. We have a good group of hard core players but also house a few "solo" ones as well. There is no obligation for anything. Rank increment is easy and we are all friendly and laid back. We do PvE's and PvP's. We will be running some fun fleet events soon where members can win in-game prizes like EC and Master Keys.

We also have active forums, a voting booth for important fleet topics, and voice chat for in-game. Visit our site and see more about us. You can also check out our recruitment page on STO forums here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=686051 we'd love to have you join us, you'd be a great asset and not just a number in a fleet roster. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com anytime. Thank you for reading and for considering us as your fleet. Take care.

Best Regards,
    -Jose a.k.a. Grayfox
    Liberty Task Force Admiral
    Info@LibertyTaskForce.com
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa