test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Little fixes you want

jake477jake477 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
List your little fixes here:

More Romulan rifles for ROMULAN characters

Veril......change her back she went from a hot Reman to OFMG it belongs on People of Walmart website ugly.

No frowning Romulans for KDF, they should be happy, after all KDF is the fun side

workable holsters for tricorders and guns (make that Romulan belt worth something)

Feedback from Cryptic on these please.

List yours below, that are in game not patches this is a feedback thread after all
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
Post edited by jake477 on

Comments

• kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow.. there are too many to list, but some that really bother me for quite some time are..

-Make the shoes from the "Motion Picture" uniform set selectable again when wearing skirts or the 7 of 9 pants (this already was possible before S3!!!).

-Better scaling for (all) weapons in general (they are too big!!!).

-Make it possible to save the Department Officers per character even if you load the UI (at the moment if you load your UI, you'll get your Department officers all "mixed up", if you saved the UI with another character before that!!!)

-Fix the model/texture of the Sovereign Nacelles.. I don't have a picture at the moment (maybe I post one later), but at the rear end of the Nacelles (bottom) there is some kind of a "triangular thingy" problem (don't know how to describe it any better without a pic ;P)!!!

-Fix the flickering (space)textures that many people seem to experience.

Hmmm.. that's it for now.. might add some more later :) !!!
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Four words; "DOff. Assignment. Cooldown. Tab." - give us the ability to see how much longer an assignment is on cooldown so we don't have to keep guessing.

Allow Orion females to wear sandals with the Warrior Skirt and Decorated Warrior Skirt instead of having to wear the boots.

Vests for Starfleet characters (Scotty's Engineering vest, the WoK 'Expedition Vest', Kirk's vest from Generations, etc.).

Allow Klingons access to the Mercenary Off-Duty outfit if nothing else - KDF doesn't have any options besides uniforms.

And I wouldn't mind seeing "Unaligned" accolades for space and ground for all those Explore The (star cluster) missions where you end up fighting the Sterenko, Rintakians, etc.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • paxfederaticapaxfederatica Member Posts: 1,496 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Check and correct the spelling of "Fek'lhri" across the board. (In some places, most notably the Foundry editor, it's misspelled "Fek'ihri". The Fek'lhri are named for a canon character, Fek'lhr, whose 4th letter is an L, not an I.)
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Hegh'ta BOP has the deflector hard-point in the wrong place, and deflectors do not mount to the nose of the ship like they should (they behind the forward cabin). None of the KDF ships in my collection get green warp nacelles when they mount the assimilated pieces, but every other ship gets them.

There are a bunch of small things that irritate me but the two above break immersion everytime I launch a KDF ship.
  • sarlix1sarlix1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The view player info screen. You know, right click on portrait and view info...Currently it's busted and doesn't display anything, not even the character portrait!

FIX IT!
  • georangettigeorangetti Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Make NPCs address me by my title, if selected, and default to rank if not; what's the point of titles if NPCs are always just going to call you Admiral?
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here's another one.

Make Mudd shut up!

I've lost track of the number of times on both Fed and KDF characters that I've been in Sirius Sector Block minding my own business, cruising through sector space or working with my DOff assignments and suddenly that stupid waste of game pops up a dialogue box - UNREQUESTED - spouting off about how he's a busy man and must be going, closing up shop.

It gets annoying after a while, especially if you don't use sector space merchants that much anyway.

When you're trying to do DOff assignments and there's only three minutes to the change-over and he pops up two or three time while you're trying to work, keeping you from getting some assignments you want before they're gone, it moves from annoyance to a full-blown nuiscence!
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • naeviusnaevius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A way to save/load builds - including boff seating, equipment, etc.

A way to control crew uniforms.
    Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Make the exchange work properly (searching for items without adjusting at least one slider gives wrong results)

Introduce a new slider on the exchange letting us search Doffs and Boffs by faction

Fix the model errors of ships already in game (Galaxy, Galaxy-X etc...)

Fix the invisible Borg torpedoes for good

Enemy NPCs should't instantly target your past copy and destroy it when using the Manheim Device

Fix the bug that makes Romulan NPCs shoot plasma torpedoes at each other
  • rickpellrickpell Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A shorter cool down for Red Alerts.

An age slider next to the hair setting on the character creator, so my character can have just a hint of grey in his sideburns.

Changeable skins for weapons, with options for all Trek eras.

TOS uniform option if having a TOS era tricorder slung across you characters chest.

Correct rank symbols for TWoK uniform.