test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot put officer on active space duty

nyx219nyx219 Member Posts: 207 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Duty Officer System and R&D
I'm not maxed out (99) and therefore should have the room to swap out active duty officers. Except, every time I try to put one of my new duty officers, a blue sensors officer, on active space duty, all I get is the pop-up notifying me about binding her to me. It doesn't put her on active duty, nothing happens after I click 'ok'. If I swap out the current green sensors officer for anyone else out of the department, it's no problem. For some reason, I just can't get my blue to work at all.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it another glitch?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    double check to make sure the Doff is the right faction.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    nyx219nyx219 Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    double check to make sure the Doff is the right faction.

She is, and it finally resolved itself. She's on active space duty where she belongs :) I guess it really was just a glitch.
  • Options
    blackjackwidowblackjackwidow Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nyx219 wrote: »
    She is, and it finally resolved itself. She's on active space duty where she belongs :) I guess it really was just a glitch.

Glad it worked itself out. I've found that I can't actually "swap" DOffs. If the active slots are all full, I have to take one off before one will go on active duty. Just something to try if you run across it again.

Aliella Hawklight, Divine Oracle Devoted Cleric
    "Whenever a time arises where clarity is desired, it is always wise to reflect on the sage within."
    ― Sereda Aleta Dailey

DaiMon Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
    Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.

STO LTS since launch; NW player since 2014; ARC user - only when I have to put in codes for free stuff :)
  • Options
    drakeerodrakeero Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, I've recently been hit by this problem as well. I only have 2/5 active space officers, and I'm trying to put an uncommon science officer on the roster. Like the OP I keep getting the warning that the officer will be bound to me but then nothing happens. I've already tried closing and restarting my client.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    yeah, did you take a close look to make sure it's actually the right faction?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    ghyudtghyudt Member Posts: 1,112 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Right faction? How is it possible for federation officer players to obtain enemy faction duty officers? This seems like a huge miscalculation by the devs.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    the usual culprit is to buy them on the exchange.

what specialty is the doff in question?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing