What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

vet rewards

khanstruewrathkhanstruewrath Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Ten Forward
so we only have 1000 day atm, my account looks like this:

Subscribed For: 1206 Days
Subscription Status: Active

to me that indicates we are missing 1100 and 1200 day rewards since the vet program is something for every 100 days.....
Romulus burned, untold billions died.
It's the Tal'shiars doing, Sela lied.
Vengeance is born, with eternal scorn.
New Romulus rises.
Post edited by khanstruewrath on

Comments

• vitzhvitzh Member Posts: 519
    edited May 2013
    They said that the 1000 day vet reward was the last vet reward. Otherwise they'd just be spending time constantly coming out with vet rewards or something like that.

That's the just of what I think they said.

So in short, this.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have come up with this idea where each month and each 1500 Zen you transfer to STO gives a veteran token. These veteran tokens can be used to purchase various things from a veteran store. Of course there would be new items, but all the current vet rewards would be available for F2Pers that buy lots of Zen. So you could spend 12 tokens for a new ship or 1 token for a new costume.

Any vet reward past 1000 days is effectively just a lifer perk since who in their right mind would subscribe for that long when a lifetime subscription is so much cheaper. They could add more vet rewards to the 100, 200, 300, etc., but the current vet reward progression is dead. It doesn't matter if you are 1200 or 2000 day vet, there won't be a vet reward for that achievement.
  • khanstruewrathkhanstruewrath Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well if the current selling point of their lifetime subs is vet rewards, they should keep adding new materials and costumes and a ship every couple of years.

they dont have to stick to 100 day increments after 1k, give us a bone 2x a year even. but dont kill the program for your main supporters.
    Romulus burned, untold billions died.
    It's the Tal'shiars doing, Sela lied.
    Vengeance is born, with eternal scorn.
    New Romulus rises.