test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Singularity Core Icon Over-riding all screens

fataiityx3fataiityx3 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
The Singularity core icon is currently over-riding all loading screens, tailor Screen, on ground and other menu's. This is a brand new bug.
Post edited by fataiityx3 on

Comments

• kitsunemaguskitsunemagus Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fataiityx3 wrote: »
    The Singularity core icon is currently over-riding all loading screens, tailor Screen, on ground and other menu's. This is a brand new bug.

I, too have noticed this.:mad: Most disturbing, yes.:confused: And nothing I've seemingly done save for hide the panel for the Singularity power levels halts the issue ... but that hides it for ALL screens.
  • sanunessanunes Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have noticed this as well. It is a new problem introduced with today's (May 16th) patch.

Another problem I have noticed with the Singularity Icon is with the Kestrel Runabout and Ha'feh both have the singularity level number never increase above 0. The blocks will fill in to indicate the charges, but the level will stay at 0 with five blocks full.

Edit:
    I continued to play and noticed even switching characters to a KDF I will still have the icon stuck on my screen, but if I load into the game fresh from Windows and on the ground I won't have the icon either, so it gets stuck when going to my ship.