test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

SEveral established active KDF members looking for a fleet

tedgrodzkitedgrodzki Member Posts: 31 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Qo'noS
Several established KDF members looking for a new home. Lost our Starbase to new leadership. Would prefer tier 3 or higher. We are willing to work up through ranks and contribute. Needs are few if any for the time being. If you would like an influx of talent and resources please let us know.
Post edited by tedgrodzki on

Comments

• Options
    tahnalostahnalos Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any Canadians amongst your group?

See below sig. We just finished tier 1 everything but with your help we could progress relatively quickly.
    Fleet Affiliations:
    FED: Royal Federation Mounted Starfleet: SB3, TAC3, ENG3, SCI3, Win, Int, DOff(T/E/S/B)
    KDF: Parliamentary Klingon Empire: SB2, TAC2, ENG2, SCI2, Win, DOff(T)

Interested in joining? Please send a PM to @Tahna_Los.
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My fleet would be glad to pull you all in. The KDF side of our fleet is called the Sentinels of War.

We have a tier 3 Starbase, but have slotted our tier 4 Starbase upgrade on the Klingon side just a couple days ago.

We have a tier 2 embassy with tier 2 in both areas, along with tier 3 science, tier 3 engineering, and tier 4 shipyards. We're working on the SB upgrade, along with going for tier 4 science and tier 3 recruitment.

We also have a teamspeak server, and pretty laid back rules and such about everything, so even if you don't feel like getting on TS or anything, and just stick to doing your own thing, feel free to as well.

And for our KDF side, you and anyone you bring with you can feel free to donate as MUCH as they want. It always needs donations, so if you wanna fill stuff, nobody will mind at all.

If you're interesting in hearing more or joining, feel free to ask here or in a forum PM. Or feel free to contact either of these two in the game itself:

@Revrunnorris

or

@Ardhen

Those two are the main leaders on my fleet's KDF side, so if I am not in game, or am busy, etc, those two can help you.

At the very least, I will keep a good eye on this thread for your replies or any PMs you send me here on the forum.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    phyrexianherophyrexianhero Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Klingon Intelligence would be happy to have you join. We have several people online at any time of day, a fully Tier 4 starbase and finished embassy.

If you have questions, you can also contact me in-game @PhyrexianHero
    Playing since January 2010. STOwiki administrator. Accolade hunter.
    My STOwiki page | Reachable in-game @PhyrexianHero
    Fed Armada: Section 31 (level 730, 2700+ members)
    KDF Armada: Klingon Intelligence (level 699, 2100+ members)
  • Options
    jnohdjnohd Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you have not already made your decision, I would like to offer our fleet as an option:

• T4 Starbase
    • T4 Military
    • T3 Engineering (88k+ XP)
    • T3 Sci (collecting for T4 now)

• T2 Embassy (collecting for T3 now)
    • T3 Diplomacy
    • T3 Recruitment

• Healthy provisions.
    • Signed Michael Dorn photo. ;-)

Small, casual, lo/no pressure, and for the time being little or no contribution required for provision access.

We have yet to find a need for a forum or website, though I would happily fund one when it becomes needed. Vent server is currently slotted for up to 32 logins.
    Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
    ALL HOLDINGS FINISHED! - Starbase 5-5-5-5 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
    A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
    Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
  • Options
    icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am sure you already found a new fleet to call home. but it is possible other may read this or the current fleet proves to be too childish.

like most kdf fleets we are tier 3 base working on 4 so nothing special to talk about there.

What sets us apart is the fleet structure itself. with a leader and then a council . the council in turn has a house within the fleet . that the fleet members are sorted into.

players can challenge for a seat on the council to gain rank if they think they deserve a place of leadership.

Here is how it works: People who have earned 100k or more on the fleet leader board, Are be promoted to the house that fits them best. People who refuse to PVP no matter the race of the toon go to the Romulan embassy guard tab , this tab is for PVE players.

The fleet tab for House of Xaiver is for any player that is not a Klingon.

The fleet tab for The house of Kavok is for Klingons only. and is rooted in the old fleet name house of Kavok.

Embassy staff is strictly PVE and exempt for this ruling under diplomatic immunity.

To challenge for a leadership position in the fleet and attain your own house tab. You must 1st qualify for the position. This achieved by getting 1mil in the fleet donations leader board. once this is achieved you must defeat each fleet council member in PVP battle 3 out of 5 times in the arena of the council members choice, be it ground or space. EMBASSY STAFF EXEMPT since it is strictly for PVE players.

1.a counsel member can only be challenged one day a month.
    2.in the event of a tie the current member wins battles.
    3.if multiple people are challenging for a leaders position they must 1st combat each other and winner gets the Honor of the battle with officer.

if you or anybody reasing this is interested you can email me in game @icsairguns for a faster response.
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

• Options
    tedgrodzkitedgrodzki Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As this is a new home for several members as a group, we are reviewing options. Our members are evaluating any fleet that offers up a place for us.

I'd like to thank the fleets that have responded and offer any others to join the post.

We are taking a bit of time to ensure a good fit for both the Fleet and for our group, please be understanding of this fact and that this may take some time.
  • Options
    ziggydsziggyds Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Shadow Empire is always looking for new members, we've an active fleet and a joined channel because we also have a t5 federation fleet.

Our fleet has a finished embassy.
    Starbase itself is t4 eng and sci, t5mil is almost done :)

We don't have many rules. Respect everyone is like it.
    Fast promotion for active players.

You can always contact us ingame.

@ziggyds
    @illuvat
    @threalstatik

The Evil Queen - Tac - Hobo
    John May Lives - Sci - Hobo
  • Options
    urniv821urniv821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey there!

Noticed this thread so I thought I would link you to my attempts at recruiting for my fleet :)

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=638731

Its all there basically.. we finished T2 recruiting in embassy, started up the T2 Embassy project ( yeah 1 mil dilithium.. but ill buy it if i have to )

Will start T2 in science? on the embassy when able

Started to upgrade the transwarp gate since now we are fully T3 in Sci/Eng/Tac , think we are at lvl 12 for the fleet.. (don't ask why the transwarp gate.. I think I hit it by accident lol )

Extremely casual.. friendly..

I like to do full FM runs when Fleet time is close or up.. would love a few more for that! ( full Nukara/Defera/ColonyInvasion/Incursion/Alert runs, with 4 toons net around 600-800 marks per toon )

The few people we have are on at crazy times, but actively contribute

I only have a 25k limit before you can purchase from the store.. SO MANY provisions.. SO MANY lol

Well yeah.. hope to hear from you guys (or anyone!).. I would love a few new good active players @vinru821
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Your Javelin deals 125417 (89066) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tholian Recluse. > lol
  • Options
    pokersmith1pokersmith1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think I might be a bit late to pitch in for my fleet, but I would sincerely like to ask that you give Elite Defense Stovokor a consideration.

We have a t2 embassy and t3 starbase currently. It might seem that we are a little behind in starbase upgrade race, but that is mostly because we have a sister fed fleet and most of the members are currently focusing their energy into getting it to t-5 (t-3 embassy long since achieved), much to my dismay :(

Please drop in a line to either me (@pokersmith1), or @sonulinu if you would like a tour or something.

:D
    Elite Defense Starfleet
    Elite Defense Stovokor
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tedgrodzki wrote: »
    As this is a new home for several members as a group, we are reviewing options. Our members are evaluating any fleet that offers up a place for us.

I'd like to thank the fleets that have responded and offer any others to join the post.

We are taking a bit of time to ensure a good fit for both the Fleet and for our group, please be understanding of this fact and that this may take some time.

Of course, that is quite understandable.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    cmcgill2ndscmcgill2nds Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Probably way too late to offer, but we are the klingon side of Turbulent Flow, House of Turbulence. We are on the verge of tier 4. We would bring you in at rank 4 to see how you like it. Fleet stores would be opened to catch you up.

Our fleet has been around for a year and is going strong but a lot of our members split their time between Turbulent Flow and House of turbulence. We are looking to rebuild our officer corp.

I'm probably way too late but look us up if you need any help in the interim. We Klingons need to stick together.

Best Regards,

Grosh@cmcgill2nd
  • Options
    justwanttobejustwanttobe Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Our new fleet (started about a week ago) would welcome a bunch of established veterans. We do have members who are veterans, but anyone willing to pitch in and help build a Fleet from the beginning is truly welcome.
    Our website is http://starfleet-research-division.webs.com (also our Federation Fleets website...which was started 2 weeks ago).
    Check us out and feel free to join us if you wish. Your welcome to join either side, or both.
    Thank you for taking the time to consider us.

Brainiac@justwanttobe
  • Options
    stuf86stuf86 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Klingon Defence Taskforce would be glad to take you all in. Since starting 8 weeks ago, we've grown to a group of 75, with a T1 Embassy and almost T2 Starbase.

As we are still in our early days, promotions are still fairly easy to come by - 250k contribution, or attaining a fleet role will get you to Rank 5. For those that are active in the fleet (through both holding contributions or participation in fleet events etc) there are places available within Rank 6. A third Rank 7 position will eventually also come into play.

We have a mix of both serious and for fun gamers, across the globe, we're easy going and you won't need to worry about losing your Starbase.

We"d love to hear from you. Any questions mail me at @stuf86. Good luck with your hunting.