test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BOff Tray in UI (space)

mortarrkangmortarrkang Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I can't figure out if there is a way to resize/realign/stretch the BOff tray in space. It is currently fixed with the BOffs stacked above each other. I normally have the tray as a single layer underneath my hotkey bar. Is there a way to manipulate the BOff tray? If not, is there a plan to make it possible?
Post edited by mortarrkang on

Comments

• mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you can do it by rearanging your HUD
  • kaevwrynnkaevwrynn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pretty sure kang means rearranging the way the bridge officers are stacked. Such as creating a horizontal line of them rather than having what sounds like a vertical line of them.

Personally, that's never been a problem for me, but I'm not sure I like how some ships seem to be creating two lines of officers when a single one would suffice. So I too would like to know if there's an option to choose the 'grouping' of bridge officers so that their spot doesn't eat as much space.
  • grizzlyukgrizzlyuk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just use the option to rearrange your HUD (hit ESC and it's the first in the list). Find the BOff tray frame and then click on one side of the frame which will then allow you to resize the frame as you wish.
    Playing STO since August 2010
    Playing Neverwinter since July 2014
  • kaevwrynnkaevwrynn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Huh. Never noticed you could resize the trays when I rearranged stuff. That's good to know.
  • crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    grizzlyuk wrote: »
    Just use the option to rearrange your HUD (hit ESC and it's the first in the list).

Or F12

/char
  • mortarrkangmortarrkang Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll give it a try, but hadn't had any luck clicking anywhere on the frame of the BOff tray. Thanks for the suggestions.

EDIT: Well, clicking and dragging the left edge of the tray did work. Thanks for the heads-up!
  • grizzlyukgrizzlyuk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Happy to have been of help and glad to hear you got it sorted. ;)
    Playing STO since August 2010
    Playing Neverwinter since July 2014