test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tal Shiar uniform - how to wear?

psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Just completed "An Inside Job" and was rewarded with a Tal Shiar uniform. But I can't find it in the options when I try to wear it. All that's there are Civilian, Engineer, Gun Slinger, Rustic, Survivor Rugged, and Survivor Warrior.

EDIT: Found the options in Advanced Editing, but it's still missing from the "pre-made" uniform list.
NJ9oXSO.png
"Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
-Thomas Marrone
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    damiendarkcastdamiendarkcast Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is a belt for that also that a few of my boffs can wear but thats it.
  • Options
    sanunessanunes Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It would be nice to have more 'pre-set' uniforms for all factions instead of the five that are there now.
  • Options
    colonelchenchuancolonelchenchuan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thats because you are using their silly BASIC interface that defaults to.

DONT bother with that ever.

Go to ADVANCED... UNIFORMS and all of your options are there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    genrldestructiongenrldestruction Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And remember, male characters get chest gear, females get the belt.
  • Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If the advanced options defaulted to their correct colors I wouldn't mind it so much. But having to go through each Boff and manually select and color each accessory is a bit time-consuming.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thats because you are using their silly BASIC interface that defaults to.

DONT bother with that ever.

Go to ADVANCED... UNIFORMS and all of your options are there.

go advanced or go home :P I never play with presets, might select one for the face then start editing the heck out of it.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    there are presets? lol

I admit i used a preset when first making my romulans...but i always use the advanced options. TAL'SHIAR FTW!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • Options
    neohunter200neohunter200 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Romulan Federation uniforms look better! :D