test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problems Encountered in Open Beta

sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
I really enjoyed playing the Romulan faction. Had probably the most fun I have had in STO to date.

But....

There are times, after I respawn in space, that I have no control over the ship (as in turning left, right, up, or down) after 20 seconds or so I suddenly am able to turn. Didn't happen every time I died, but it did happen often enough to be annoying, and deadly. I died a couple times because of this.

I would like for an easier way to do the uniforms. It's a real pain in which the options are not the same across all of the BOF's. And female skirt options sucks. Only one type. And the color selections don't seem to have much effects.

The Queue did weird number jumps when I was in queue to get in. I would be at 200 then it would jump to 20456. After 10 to 20 seconds it would go back to some number less than 200 and stay there for at least as long and then jump back to the exact same large number. It would stay just as long and then return to a number lower than before. It would do this constantly till I was let in.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to try it out in Beta.

Rear Admiral Zombee Fed Alien Tac
Lieutenet General Sisteric KDF Gorn Eng
Rear Admiral Danic Fed Vulcan Sci
Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
Post edited by sisteric on

Comments

• Options
    trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is a very old bug. Right click somewhere in empty space and you will gain control of your ship again.

What was new however is that would sometimes be unable to turn left in space in a mission map. I had to slightly turn right and then I could turn left again.
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • Options
    kyhas1kyhas1 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sisteric wrote: »
    There are times, after I respawn in space, that I have no control over the ship (as in turning left, right, up, or down) after 20 seconds or so I suddenly am able to turn. Didn't happen every time I died, but it did happen often enough to be annoying, and deadly. I died a couple times because of this.

Just to say this happened on the Holodeck server as well. Clear your target, usually i hit escs till the menu come up then go back to playing. But it happens quite often for me when i die whilst targeting something.
  • Options
    sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only thing is that I tried clicking and did not get the control back. And I did not have a target when I couldn't control my ship either. I have never had this happen on Holodeck.
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)