test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

BOs Not Using Weapons

colonelchenchuancolonelchenchuan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
When I hit 40 I outfitted my BOs with with the Plasma weapons available on the Flotilla - Wide beam, repeater pistol etc.

They will not use them. They never bring them out. All they do in combat is what ever skill they have and stand around doing nothing the rest of the time.

They were able to use them BEFORE the 5/10 patch and wipe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by colonelchenchuan on

Comments

• Options
    sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the repeater pistols at least the mki do work
    Live long and Prosper
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sollvax wrote: »
    the repeater pistols at least the mki do work

Ok I tested that out. They WILL use the repeater pistol but NOT the wide beam or piercing rifle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its a good pistol
    Live long and Prosper
  • Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you certain they not using it or it's just not showing up? I tried to use a plasma rifle today and it won't draw or show attack animations, yet still causes damage when fired.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
    sorceror01sorceror01 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tyler002 wrote: »
    Are you certain they not using it or it's just not showing up? I tried to use a plasma rifle today and it won't draw or show attack animations, yet still causes damage when fired.

Mine have the same bug. But it's them definitely not using the weapons at all.
    And yeah, it seems specifically for the Romulan Republic issued Plasma Repeater and Wide-Beam Rifles.
    ".... you're gonna have a bad time."
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    From another post some of the weapons dont work.

But in answer to the guys question... NO. They arent invisible. Thats what I thought at first beacome like you say sometimes the plasmas vanish. With one of the rifles equiped they just stand there doing nothing waiting for one of their skills to cool down. All my sci guy does is stand in one spot doing tricorder readings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hawks3052hawks3052 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tested several weapons and have the bug on all rifles and assault weapons I bought on the Romulan Flotilla or through the Exchange
  • Options
    dwalker1701dwalker1701 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My Boffs who try to use any assault weapons *(no matter where I bought them) don't seem to want to use the weapon ... most notably (Hirven?) sorry I'm at work but the male Romulan science officer .. he's a big slacker :-) ... I tried about 10 different combinations depending on tier (2-4) over Sunday. They only activated their skills and ran around like chickens.