test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

General/Testing Feedback

rocmistrocmist Member Posts: 58 Arc User
Character Creation (Very Minor)
When creating a character and reaching to the last screen, hitting the "Race & Class" resets all the choices. Should a warning be placed stating that the customisations will be lost/reset.

Login Queue
When you are in the queue to as all slots are full you see your queue slot number (e.g.: 102 of 335). Sometimes this values changes to '2801 of 2801' and then back to the queue numbers.

Customise Ship
The 'Windows' dropdown is blank and does not change when selecting the available items in the list.

Beam Down Team
When choosing your team that you will be beaming down with, the abilities that they have shows ground AND space. The space abilities on the group do not show, it appears that the selection looks for all active/available abilities.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sandormen123sandormen123 Member Posts: 862 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd like to add to something regarding character customization:

When one is finished creating/modifying a character, the button where one can save ones choices; where the system takes a screenshot for use in profil picture... ...If one has zoomed in on the character and/or moved the camera, this portrait picture will propably have cut of your head. -depending on where you zoomed in ofc.
    I noticed this by going into the screenshot folder, and all the my characters profile was shown from neck Down. A minor bug, but one that must be corrected at one point. :D
    /Floozy
  • rocmistrocmist Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Power Levels
    In "balanced" power mode the first ship shows 45/50 across all power levels. on the second ship 50/50 (for weapons), 49/50 (for shields) and 45/50 for all remaining power levels.
    Is this a bug or due to the new single core feature?

Player/Bot standing in the same spot
    On some maps the BOFFs and player all stand in the same spot (like being morphed in one 1 character with fragments of others). Moving your player will fix this ... just looks a bit weird :)
  • capteniceman0047capteniceman0047 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just play the this part called "Secure T'liss System" and I kill all 5 ships and it still tell me im 0/5 and I cant move out of the system. I hope this is fixed soon.
  • sevenschasersevenschaser Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Unable to engage the Enemy Signal Contact in Sector Space

Unable to beam down to New Romulus (only able to go to the Command Center or Embassy not straight down to New Romulus similar to Federation or Klingon Characters)
  • goolash761goolash761 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At the login screen, characters who own shuttles occasionally have the shuttle displayed in the background, rather than their starship.
  • universewandereruniversewanderer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I personally think that while the graphics have been improved somewhat, they need to be improved further. For example, objects, places, and ships don't look as real as they could and the skin on the characters (while having greater depth and detail) now looks fake and rubbery like Halloween masks.

The graphics need to be state of the art in quality. For the game developers, use stuff like Euclideon has put out.

Otherwise, I liked the graphics overall except for how characters skin/costumes can blend together during the transporting sequences and things like not all the graphics loading when you move to another room and during the cutscenes.
  • archduke99archduke99 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I noticed the graphics on characters are sometimes blured, either in the com screens or just while walking around. not sure if this is tribble or the beta, but I have never seen this in the live holodeck server.
  • enderssoupenderssoup Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Concerning Ground Combat.

I used a plasma rifle specialty second attack and the beam hit the enemy and sort of, 'pushed' them out of the way instead of giving them damage. This was pretty early on in the first intro mission.
    Excuse me, excuse me, would you mind stopping that darn noise?
    obscene gesture, vulcan neck pinch, claps, cheers
  • magneticmoosemagneticmoose Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    archduke99 wrote: »
    I noticed the graphics on characters are sometimes blured, either in the com screens or just while walking around. not sure if this is tribble or the beta, but I have never seen this in the live holodeck server.

Just to add to this,

I've noticed a little clipping issue when equipping Klingon mid-length pants with non-Klingon Boots. It appears at the calf level on the top part of the boot.

Not a big issue,

Why doesn't my away team crouch and aim, when I do? It's really weird when I'm looking all tactical and my away team is doing some kind of boot scooch.

And why is there a Starfleet Officer on my bridge when I chose to side with the KDF?
  • captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can honestly say for the first time since the first FEs I have enjoyed this game again. The one thing I would have loved to seen is the entire story arc going all the way up to 50. The Uniforms are great addition as well, would though like to see more options, I know the ToS Romulan Uniforms are coming soon along with the Vet rewards but still more options would be great. The few new hairs are great as well, would however like to see some NPC and available to all race and a redo of all hairs in the game, maybe even add in the Picard hair do. More needs to be done with the Khev family, mainly with his sister the mission was kind of lackluster experience. I do like the ending to the Reman FE which has been tied into the Romlulan Freedom episodes, have to say Hakeeve had it coming. Nimbus three is well done, would like to see more maps expanded like that. The ships are pretty well awesome, I do agree with the majority of player that both the Galaxy Class and the De'Derix Warbird both could use a slight increase in turn radius. More voice overs would really make this game more enjoyable and give it more of a movie like feel.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker