What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission Bug: Devil's Choice; Cry Havoc

zurganuszurganus Member Posts: 108 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
BUG:Mission Step: Incubation Room Two; Eliminate Incubators

Unable to Progress

Description:

Unable to progress past this step in the mission.

Mission Step: Incubation Room Two; Eliminate Incubators

CATEGORY : Missions

How to reproduce (If known.)

Just play thru the mission, you get to that step its not completable.

Sorry if I am not 100% clear, I hope I am.
Post edited by zurganus on

Comments

• gerhard81gerhard81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. All incubators are dead, but mission log still say "Eliminate Incubators". Same problem in the first Incubation Room, but it worked after a second try.
  • sulustrike96sulustrike96 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same for me also. First incubator room, can't complete. Second incubator room, samething.
  • umaekoumaeko Member Posts: 748 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My problem was at the third incubator room.
  • crushedcrushed Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ran through mission twice 2nd room cleared can't progress still says eliminate incubators
    Join Today! Click Below.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Decloak and Destroy!!
  • icegavelicegavel Member Posts: 991 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had this issue. I closed the client, took a break, came back, and the mission was fine (the mission reset to the beginning of that map).
  • erockererocker Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi!

So after trying to complete this mission several times, I found a way to do it.

For Incubation Room 2, you must get within the green circle before you start to kill enemies. If you do this, you should be able to free the prisoners and move on. Before I learned this I would wait by the door and kill as many as I could before going in as it seems to be the logical tactical choice. Don't do that.

Same goes for Incubation Room 3.

Engage!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    happen to me on room three
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • edisondare1973edisondare1973 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this has happened 2 me 3 times first was in room 2 second and third times in room 3 :mad:
  • erockererocker Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You two should try what I wrote in the post above yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jstreetuc0079jstreetuc0079 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it happen to me on room 3 left the mission then happen on room 2
  • hemir6969hemir6969 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    erocker wrote: »
    Hi!

For Incubation Room 2, you must get within the green circle before you start to kill enemies. If you do this, you should be able to free the prisoners and move on. Before I learned this I would wait by the door and kill as many as I could before going in as it seems to be the logical tactical choice. Don't do that.

Engage!

Thanx heaps for the tip mate, got the 2nd room done and hopefully the 3rd room now :D
  • cyconianlordcyconianlord Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Had this issue in room 2 as well. beamed up n re ran through, making sure i was in the circle worked.

Then in room 3 i managed to get myself killed. It spawned me in the hallway after room 3, and the door was "locked" so i couldnt go back to finish it.
  • tedustedus Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah same problem occurred for me. Running into the green circle first fixed the issue and then on room 3 same problem, died and respawned on the other side of the locked door and had to restart for a 4th time.
  • gerhard81gerhard81 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    erocker wrote: »
    Hi!

Engage!

Yeah it works. Thanks. But this should be fixed. I died 2 times, when running in the middle of the elachi.
  • michaelp1989michaelp1989 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This works but...I died in room 3 then respawned, respawn placed me farther so I couldn't return to room 3. Mission is stuck, tried second time, stuck in room 2 :/ :mad:
    Unplayable right now so I skipped this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mananfermananfer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gerhard81 wrote: »
    Yeah it works. Thanks. But this should be fixed. I died 2 times, when running in the middle of the elachi.

It keeps being a bug but it works...
    Come and play Jade Dynasty with me!
    In Europe Shura-EN, my name is Hedonggang. My Inductor ID is 5681060X015806066008224Z3f2d22
  • svecksveck Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thanks, Cryptic, for hours and hours of fun and for depicting our favorite sci fi universe dynamically - and (sarcastically this time) thanks for wasting so many hours of my life on bugged missions. The Elachi missions are terrible. They are visually more confusing than fascinating, so busy they distract from the story. Some of the missions are bugged. The missions are overly challenging and require way too much time to accomplish anyway. What a waste.