test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fatal Error

ty8839ty8839 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
I received, and continue to receive, a fatal error when clicking on the character customization tailor in the Romulan Flotilla. It's to the point where I cannot load the character in again without the same error popping up.

FatalError_zpscc821827.png
Post edited by ty8839 on

Comments

• ty8839ty8839 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not sure if anyone has seen this, or has come up with a work around, but every time I attempt to access the Romulan Flotilla (either through my existing character or making a new one) I continue to get the same error I posted about, and have included a screen shot of the error itself. This error has made the game unplayable as I cannot continue the Romulan gameplay past leaving the tutorial

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/Stevv_Sousa/FatalError_zpscc821827.png
  • armistice171armistice171 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To me that looks like something physically wrong with your game. Not necessarily tribble. I haven't experienced this issue, but because it gives you an official error window at the desktop it would appear to be something wrong with your game client. Maybe you could try re-installing the game. Does the same issue occur when you try to access the tailor on holodeck? Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    edited May 2013
    I'm currently deleting the texture(1,2, and 3).hogg files and redownloading them. I'm hoping that this will fix the issue
    edited May 2013
    This appears to have fixed the problem, so if anyone else runs into this issue, that's all you do. Just delete all 3 texture.hogg files located in your \Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Playtest\piggs folder then let STO auto-update and that should correct it