test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Smash and grab -bugged again

I'm writing again, as it was solved in the previous patch. But newest patching made things worse than ever.

The space combat section of this mission is all right. Yet from the beginning of boarding part it's all hell broken loose :P Boffs have no weapons shown, they're not shooting a single bolt yet the enemies are getting killed. No idea what's happening... I'm ordering my captain to shoot - nope, no shooting, no visible weapons, nothing. Only that Cards are dropping dead.
Things get worst on the last transport - no way to kill the Legate for above reasons. To make matters worse (as if that wasn't enough) my crew looks up at sth on the wall, no way to point them towards the enemy. No shooting, no way to make them shoot the enemy, mission over. Boarding party is declared KIA.

Why is it that newest patching always breaks up everything working nice so far?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• theolopboytheolopboy Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The romulan plasma weapons do seem to be messed up altogether but s&g seems to be the worst for the obsessive point of focus behaviour although I detected it in some other ground missions. Although i was pointing the wrong way i could fire over my shoulder. I was able to complete as an engineer by dropping turrets to get some of the aggro off, not fun with all the flank damage
    Correct forum join and LTS subscriber from date : 27/01/2010