test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Freebie?

messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
So we were told that we would get a reward for an hour of testing...ive been tribbling for 3 hours no freebie.

So anyone get the promised freebie? or is it a no freebie weekend
Post edited by messahla on

Comments

• xenosisukxenosisuk Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    messahla wrote: »
    So we were told that we would get a reward for an hour of testing...ive been tribbling for 3 hours no freebie.

So anyone get the promised freebie? or is it a no freebie weekend
    I am sure it said in the release notes you would get the freebie on Holodeck post Release. I don't think they have decided what it is yet :D
  • kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the reward is always given out AFTERWARDS. by several weeks, long after the content goes live on holodeck...
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • deyvaddeyvad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    exactly what they said.
    Tribble Test Weekend Reward

Play on Tribble for at least one (1) hour and earn an exclusive reward. The reward will be revealed and available at a currently unannounced date post Legacy of Romulus launch.

I know, I know, reading is sooooo overrated
  • wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Always pays to read what follows the words Reward or Free. Theres usually more info
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wolfpacknz wrote: »
    Always pays to read what follows the words Reward or Free. Theres usually more info

Yeah i personally dont believe in something for nothing or "Free" always a catch

I just wanted to know if anyone got something so i could get my chuckle about "Glad im not that guy with a tribble with romulan ears" lol
  • captsolcaptsol Member Posts: 921 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Traditionally its always been a Tribble. So, I'll bet you that it's going to be a Tribble that gives one Nukara Mark when petted every hour.
  • dexterbateman416dexterbateman416 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well whatever the freebie is, I'll be happy to take it. Never hurts to have something extra, even if mostly useless.:D
    I don't take sides, I work angles. More choices that way.
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you expect a tribble reward this weekend as other peoples have said no, when I've tested before each time it was about a month almost till we got the reward.
  • djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have been playing the LOR stuff since closed beta began and am really quite impressed by what i have seen so far

But i would like to see more choices put to the romulans in the final mission when you are chossing which faction to ally yourself with and also i hope the reward is a version of the scimitar

Thanks
    The True King In The North
  • darkkindness2darkkindness2 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    djmarr1964 wrote: »
    ...and also i hope the reward is a version of the scimitar

Thanks

Good god, no. The rewards have, historically, been something that's usable by any character on an account, and either cosmetic or a minor ground buff. A Scimitar wouldn't (and shouldn't) fit any of these criteria.

It's very likely that it'll be some new breed of tribble ground device, or some sort of mini pet. Anything other than those would be without precedent as far as I'm aware.

On the other hand, didn't they say recently that they were looking for a way to get more IDIC tribbles out there? Could be that they're bringing that one back for another round...

In regard to hating Star Trek 2009:
    kain9prime wrote: »
    IDIC fail.
  • djmarr1964djmarr1964 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    On the other hand, didn't they say recently that they were looking for a way to get more IDIC tribbles out there? Could be that they're bringing that one back for another round

ok whell how about 2 free tribbles 1 Tholian And 1 IDIC
    The True King In The North
  • vitzhvitzh Member Posts: 519
    edited May 2013
    A small collectable statue of tacofangs doing the fan dance.