test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Tailor Feedback

dirodindirodin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
As a very picky artist I put your Romulan tailor through my creative grinder. I'm pleased to say it passed with flying colors. The large images helped a lot. Keeping the advanced options under a separate tab reduced clutter, much appreciated. I have two thoughts to offer.

1. Romulan tattoos. According to what I read facial tattoos display Romulan grief. After the destruction of Romulus many tattooed their faces with images taken from places, persons, and things considered most cherished. My Boff has a facial tattoo and yet when I used the tailor, both during initial creation and at the Flotilla the only "Romulan Tattoo" I found was on the nose. I would appreciate some designs available from initial creation.

2. It is my understanding that violet and/or purple is an eye color option for Romulans and yet I found only the standard human color palette.

3. The preview needs better lighting in order to see costume and uniform changes clearly. My gamma is set to 1.0 and I found the preview for clothing too dark.

Thank you for all the hard work that went into this update! I am amazed by the details in characters and interiors. I hope my feedback proves useful.

Comments

• dirodindirodin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had three thoughts to offer. My error! Listen, do you smell that...? :D
  • captsolcaptsol Member Posts: 921 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dirodin wrote: »

1. Romulan tattoos. According to what I read facial tattoos display Romulan grief. After the destruction of Romulus many tattooed their faces with images taken from places, persons, and things considered most cherished. My Boff has a facial tattoo and yet when I used the tailor, both during initial creation and at the Flotilla the only "Romulan Tattoo" I found was on the nose. I would appreciate some designs available from initial creation.

You should have sliders to move the tattoo along x and y coordinates in addition to stretching or shrinking it.