test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug report Klingon

maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
1st - Why does the Klingon starting ship not have a battle cloak? It just has the regular cloak which is useless when going up against enemies flying in the exact same ship that do have a battle cloak, it doesn't make the game unplayable but it certainly does make things "interesting" when surrounded by a bunch of BoPs that can cloak, "interesting" being a multitude of deaths and respawns to complete a mission.
2nd - Although with completion of the tutorial you are supposed to get a free ship customization, when you go to the ship tailor they are asking 750 zen, not happening, for that price even if I were foolish enough to spend it on a starting ship, the customization better be a dozen levels of awesome coolness, not just a few decals and some paint.
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
Oh Hell NO to ARC
Post edited by maxvitor on

Comments

• scizorfettscizorfett Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, the battle cloak missing on the BoP surprised me too, which is interesting because the Romulan starting ship has BC...
  • mandoknight89mandoknight89 Member Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maxvitor wrote: »
    for that price even if I were foolish enough to spend it on a starting ship, the customization better be a dozen levels of awesome coolness, not just a few decals and some paint.

There is the "Koloth" model for you to try on pieces of...