test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A few small issues

snowman1701snowman1701 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
I am a Fed allied rank 41 Subadmiral currently. I have noticed a few small things that could be addressed before launch.

1. Character selection screen lists for Romulans Lieutenant Commander instead of Centurion, Commander instead of Subcommander, Captain instead of Commander, and Rear Admiral Lower half instead of Subadmiral 1.

2. When choosinf new title instead of Subadmiral it lists Read Admiral Lower Half.

3. For promotion to Subadmiral, the contact screen shows Rear Admiral Lower half.

4. On available missions, it lists Traelus Satellite Repair under both Franklin Drake and K'Men.

5. When you receive a new ship choice, only Warbirds are allowed, you cannot choose and Fed ships.

6. The Scorpion Fighters received from The Vault mission cannot be equipped on a Warbird.

Just small things but thanks for listening.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I believe #4 is working as intended. I believe they said they will not allow Rom characters to use Fed/KE ships past Captain, if memory serves.
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
  • snowman1701snowman1701 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    joshmaul wrote: »
    I believe #4 is working as intended. I believe they said they will not allow Rom characters to use Fed/KE ships past Captain, if memory serves.

I was unable to get the Fed ships before Captain without having to pay dilithium for them.