test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ROM & KDF loading screens

kagasenseikagasensei Member Posts: 526 Arc User
The retouched loading screens for Klingon and Romulan players should NOT show NUMBERS (i.e. Earth number symbols) but Klingon and Romulan letters, respectively.
Post edited by kagasensei on

Comments

• erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not everyone is fluent in Klingon and Romulan. And while I agree those percentage are not accurate, I like to see them, and be able to read them.
    Also, the patching process should stay as it is, I don't want to search for some Klingon translator everytime I load a new area to check if I have time to make a coffee.

They may add some klingon and romulan letters/number, but always keep the translation.

However, it's just polish, and there are far more pressing matters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kagasenseikagasensei Member Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    erei1 wrote: »
    Not everyone is fluent in Klingon and Romulan. And while I agree those percentage are not accurate, I like to see them, and be able to read them.
    Also, the patching process should stay as it is, I don't want to search for some Klingon translator everytime I load a new area to check if I have time to make a coffee.

They may add some klingon and romulan letters/number, but always keep the translation.

However, it's just polish, and there are far more pressing matters.

A am NOT talking about the game tips and percentages shown on the loading screens! :)

I am refering to the random numbers on the top and in the left sidepanel. Those are part of the art style and convey no information.
  • tsurutafan01tsurutafan01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Technically if you look close, the current date is in there I've noticed. Always has been. So there is one piece of information in that block of numbers.

Other than that the rest are random yes. And it would be a relatively small change.

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom