test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Buying zen, paypal got the money but I didn't get zen

dapperdrakedapperdrake Member Posts: 254 Arc User
Hem...
I bought zen with paypal. Paypal got the money and sent email telling me it's done but I didn't get zen
Cryptic has crapy dev. Cryptic isn't able to provide good service 'server is not responding, lag, bug and so on). Cryptic is so lazy is not able to give 3 real factions.
But it wasn't enough. Now Cryptic is stealing money.
Post edited by dapperdrake on

Comments

• corbinwolf#9797 corbinwolf Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Try going to the section: Transfer Zen

Follow the prompts. The zen doesn't automatically show up in-game. In other instances many players have a few days processing period (I dunno why, I never did, but it happens). There should be said note.

So long as you have your receipt from PayPal you should be able to resolve this.
    "The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually there is something wrong with the service. I had the same thing happen to me. I put in a ticket and here is the response I got...

It appears that there was a communication error late May 6th 2013 through early May 7th 2013 which resulted in some transactions being stuck in a pending state. We would like let you know that we are working hard to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

We also experienced a short communication error with Google checkout around May 4th 2013 which resulted in some transactions being stuck in a pending state. We are pleased to let you know that this issue has been addressed. We apologize for the delay in receiving your Zen.
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • slugisslugis Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have bought 1100 zen and after 17hours still didn't get any zen.
    Can see the zen only on the web page.
  • mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    slugis wrote: »
    I have bought 1100 zen and after 17hours still didn't get any zen.
    Can see the zen only on the web page.

Did you transfer it to STO?
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Please do not reply to threads that are over 30 days old. As this may or may not be the same issue, and things have changed it's best to always make a new thread after a month than continuing one. :)

/Closed
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.