test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a fleet

optimusjamie1stoptimusjamie1st Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Hey. My Fed just reached Vice Admiral, and I'm looking at joining a fleet. Preferably an RP fleet, but one I can do STFs with would be nice.
Timezone: London (GMT+0).
Post edited by optimusjamie1st on

Comments

• Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Drop me a message in game I am part of a British fleet and may suit your needs
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    caocaopuffcaocaopuff Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you havent found a fleet yet, my fleet does do RP on the side and we actively run STFs.

That being said, we are also pretty casual and relaxed in playstyle. We offer lots of help and support to our members. Message me in game or on the forums. My handle is @caocaopuff.

Whatever you decide, grats on VA and have fun.

Fleet website: http://the42ndstf.byethost18.com/
  • Options
    abryant1016abryant1016 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey. My Fed just reached Vice Admiral, and I'm looking at joining a fleet. Preferably an RP fleet, but one I can do STFs with would be nice.
    Timezone: London (GMT+0).

I suggest you try either the 12th Fleet or UFP they have a good solid RP community. I have a few friends in those fleets. my favorite is 12th Fleet Although I personally fly Nomadic I've teamed with them for a few events and Role play.
  • Options
    zomuluszomulus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I say Solo's Fleet 12th Fleet as well. I've been close friends with a member named Solo (Soleta63), surprised she's not a Diplomat but she gets around and she belongs to the 12th Fleet. I may join them this month depending on their Romulan Division structure. But I currently am also a Lone Wolf.
  • Options
    nimshaenimshae Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    First up, all the other fleets especially the 12th Fleet are exceptional fleets, I was an old member and still count a lot of my real close friends in there....

However you mention RP. We are a small, just starting fleet, however our basis was made of a a group of real life friends that make a Role Play Group.

I have yet to come accross any fleet on STO that can match them in dedication, with the brunt of people and the GM running a bridge RP faithfully for 18 months.

Recenty this Sunday in-fact we reloaded, call it a re-imagining of the origional ship. We had gone six seasons a lot of us wanted the chance to play new charcaters and it works for SO many serieses these days, does it not.

So far on our Roster we have a crew of 12 with space for an intrepid helm's man, or woman. And this is after two weeks.

If we get more interest we will be running an Embassy and a Star Base Event.

We may sound like we are hard core a bit, let me tell you we are the most casual and laid back fleet you will come accross.

No ranks, no obligations, Heck we actively encourage our RP'ers to have fun, and we all have that breathless excitement that you had as a kid in the summer holidays playing lets pretend.

Like creative writing hands down we have some of the finest writers here, and inspiration sleets through the place at an alarming rate...

But really at base all we are looking for are friends amongst the stars, people to hang and have a laugh with....Old Skool guild like....

Fancy checking us out, please come here...

Our website

Whatever you decide, wether you come and join us or choose another fleet. I wish you the best of luck Admiral.

At ease!!

Sarah
    SSO Fleet Understands that this is a game, that it's sole purpose is to escape from the harsh realities of life. Thats why we promise, we offer fun, frolics without the mandatory rules and structure. Come escape with us, we dare you.....
  • Options
    optimusjamie1stoptimusjamie1st Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nimshae wrote: »
    First up, all the other fleets especially the 12th Fleet are exceptional fleets, I was an old member and still count a lot of my real close friends in there....

However you mention RP. We are a small, just starting fleet, however our basis was made of a a group of real life friends that make a Role Play Group.

I have yet to come accross any fleet on STO that can match them in dedication, with the brunt of people and the GM running a bridge RP faithfully for 18 months.

Recenty this Sunday in-fact we reloaded, call it a re-imagining of the origional ship. We had gone six seasons a lot of us wanted the chance to play new charcaters and it works for SO many serieses these days, does it not.

So far on our Roster we have a crew of 12 with space for an intrepid helm's man, or woman. And this is after two weeks.

If we get more interest we will be running an Embassy and a Star Base Event.

We may sound like we are hard core a bit, let me tell you we are the most casual and laid back fleet you will come accross.

No ranks, no obligations, Heck we actively encourage our RP'ers to have fun, and we all have that breathless excitement that you had as a kid in the summer holidays playing lets pretend.

Like creative writing hands down we have some of the finest writers here, and inspiration sleets through the place at an alarming rate...

But really at base all we are looking for are friends amongst the stars, people to hang and have a laugh with....Old Skool guild like....

Fancy checking us out, please come here...

Our website

Whatever you decide, wether you come and join us or choose another fleet. I wish you the best of luck Admiral.

At ease!!

Sarah

That sounds just what I'm looking for.