test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

no commendation leveling

cpdoomcpdoom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
My first espionage DOFF mission was the Infiltration in the Orion Syndicate. It was a critical hit, so I've got 4175 espionage points, but I didn't leveled up. On the Commendations list show 4175/2500, but it doesn't levels up to Rank 1.
Post edited by cpdoom on

Comments

• rejaqrejaq Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I get the same, almost as if you are so secret they don't want to acknowledge it. The Espionage advancement does not work, I'm KDF allied and it shows me at 3000+ CXP. No title, no DOFF no nothing.
    quote-you-might-as-well-aim-high-why-shoot-yourself-in-the-foot-when-you-can-shoot-yourself-william-shatner-133-45-82.jpg
  • suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. Tried to post a bug report in-game but it doesn't work (lawl?). I'm a KDF-allied Romulan and I cannot progress through any commendation ranks. I get the accolades, but my rank remains Rank 0.
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • captpricemancaptpriceman Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cpdoom wrote: »
    My first espionage DOFF mission was the Infiltration in the Orion Syndicate. It was a critical hit, so I've got 4175 espionage points, but I didn't leveled up. On the Commendations list show 4175/2500, but it doesn't levels up to Rank 1.

I've been having this problem also.
  • greathandlergreathandler Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same problems, but it seems that the Diplomatic commendation is working, don't know if the Marauder commendation is working.
  • crysystemscrysystems Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    None of the other CP's are levelling bar Diplomatic CP, I've had a few Crits now and nothing

Also the extra doffs your supposed to get as you level don't come through either.