test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Boffs disappearing from bridge stations

chaz200565chaz200565 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Boffs are still disappearing from bridge stations or its stations themselves that disappear.
This is so damned annoying. I know this is just a test server,but can you please fix this problem.
Come May 21st i sincerely hope theres no more bugs to contend with. please make it so.
Post edited by chaz200565 on

Comments

• Options
    andyslashandyslash Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just got this too. even reseated my boffs and their powers are still missing from my tray and the powers window.
  • Options
    materwindumaterwindu Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aye, 'tis most annoying. My T'Liss has no bridge officer stations.
  • Options
    werwulfswerwulfs Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Boffs disappeared when you change ship. If you go back to your previous ship you will get boffs back. By it's really annoying thing :(
  • Options
    bohiapbohiap Member Posts: 535
    edited May 2013
    werwulfs wrote: »
    Boffs disappeared when you change ship. If you go back to your previous ship you will get boffs back. By it's really annoying thing :(

Sort of. I ran into this bug when I picked up my D'Deridex. Every single time I did a zone change my boff's unseated. So I switched back to my Mogai. MOST of the time the boff's stay seated.

One thing I thought last night, after I logged off. I've been replaying the missions several times to level up and get reward gear. I am definitely getting the error when one of the first four character boffs appear. Tonight I'm going try to confirm that the boffs will stay seated for later missions.
  • Options
    mwildermwilder Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah everytime I change screens I have to reset my Boff's
    Liberty Task Force
    "Liberty, Equality, Justice, Peace & Cooperation"

http://www.libertytaskforce.com
  • Options
    supertone4761supertone4761 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It really is annoying. I have to re-seat my boffs in order to reactivate powers. I hope that this bug can be fixed before long, this could really make things hard if you go straight into a battle after warping into a system.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah several of the event scripts for exploration clusters have you get "ambushed" by a ship after you warp in.... oy....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It really is annoying. I have to re-seat my boffs in order to reactivate powers. I hope that this bug can be fixed before long, this could really make things hard if you go straight into a battle after warping into a system.

this and I will not be playing on trib to much until fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    hellwolf80hellwolf80 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bumping the thread, still happened to me today.
  • Options
    chaz200565chaz200565 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Despite the last patch,the bridge officer ship stations problem still has NOT been fixed.
    Come on Devs, sort this out please. what is the big delay??????
  • Options
    deceon55deceon55 Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having this issues as well I only have to change a BOff station to none the reselect the officer I had to get my abilities back but I have to do this any time I change zones.
  • Options
    z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The whole switching stations thing has been around for a week or so, this is a new one that branflakes said in the other thread was being fixed, that was yesterday... so yeah. The devs know about this problem and are in the process of fixing it ( all new ships after the 2nd of may patch have no boff seating ). Please fix this.
  • Options
    tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I still have this problem too.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • Options
    trek21trek21 Member Posts: 2,246 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here's Zero's response to it (and so far the only one): http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=9578771#post9578771
    Was named Trek17.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh', if only due to personal standards.
  • Options
    captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nice seeing returning bugs.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • Options
    mattjcasemattjcase Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    But they did fix the problem with the resetting of the bridge officer everytime you switched a map. Now, this is a new bug. A even more pain of bug. So, they made it worse.:(
  • Options
    arkhamanarkhaman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not a solution to the problem exactly...but I have found that if I go to Stations and set my first BOFF spot to none and then reload the corresponding BOFF back to their spot, it puts all my BOFFs in their stations correctly.

That way I don't have to reset every single BOFF each time. Only have to reset one. It's as if the UI recognizes that the BOFFs are there, but you have to bang the side of the console to make the buttons work.

Again, not a solution but sort of a shortcut.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]