test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

hangar bay help..

auroragohauroragoh Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Klingon Discussion
I am intending to purchase a Jem'Hadar dreadnought, and was wondering other than the default hanger pets, scorpion fighters from the rep system, what other hanger pets can fit into the dread's hanger bays?
Post edited by auroragoh on

Comments

• sardizasardiza Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any of the fighters/drones/dropships, provided you have them "unlocked" (i.e. orion interceptors, tachyon drones, etc.). Only the frigate-class hangar pets are limited; for the Jem'Hadar Dreadnaught, it's the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship.
  • paradise1killerparadise1killer Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The top Kdf fleet is only around 2 weeks away from getting elite pets so Scorpion fighters will not be top for long.

+ Advance interceptors have way more value than scorpion fighters, when elites interceptors come out.......... Faceroll

Buy Advance slavers you can make a good half a mill a night in pve with contraband, I wonder what the elites will drop?
    Nova Core
    ParadiseKiller

House of Beautiful Orions
    Zeadonouse
    ToLate
  • f9thaceshighf9thaceshigh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sardiza wrote: »
    Any of the fighters/drones/dropships, provided you have them "unlocked" (i.e. orion interceptors, tachyon drones, etc.). Only the frigate-class hangar pets are limited; for the Jem'Hadar Dreadnaught, it's the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship.

But you can only get that if you have both the Jem DN and the attack ship.