test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Patch

lostusthornlostusthorn Member Posts: 844
Hrmm, it is several days since we last got a patch.
Makes one wonder when the next one comes so we can continue testing.

Have they hit a game breaking bug? Trying to get us the next series of missions ready?
Change something very extensively?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    they are still working on the next group of missions for the 2nd round of beta testing....and fixing bugs :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • Options
    assimilatedktarassimilatedktar Member Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, we found a ton of bugs, some of them make the game crash, maybe they want to fix them all before throwing more stuff on Tribble.
    FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
    Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
  • Options
    hyoukihyouki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Quick! Post the lack of patches as a bug so they release a patch to fix it! :P

...like I've restrained myself from doing five times today already...
  • Options
    rextorvan36rextorvan36 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    not surprising, considering the amount of feedback they probably received.
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, there are some game breaking bugs, and they are probably fixing them first.
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    boglejam73boglejam73 Member Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Or maybe they have switched to a Monday-Tribble-Patch-Day routine?

April 22nd was last. Work like mad monkeys until the 28th checking in fixes, publish on 29th, repeat.....?

Just a theory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    otowiotowi Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    boglejam73 wrote: »
    Or maybe they have switched to a Monday-Tribble-Patch-Day routine?

April 22nd was last. Work like mad monkeys until the 28th checking in fixes, publish on 29th, repeat.....?

Just a theory.

That's certainly one way they could of be doing it. But I have to wonder why they have not told us, their testers, a rough schedule of when we can expect updates to Tribble.

I am currently stuck on "Neautral no More" with my KDF allied rommie, and now I can't continue testing until they update Tribble... :(
  • Options
    dalnar83dalnar83 Member Posts: 2,420 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was also expecting patch for the weekend. But oh well, next time :-)
    "Cryptic Studio’s Jack Emmert (2010): Microtransactions are the biggest bunch of nonsense. I like paying one fee and not worrying about it – like my cellphone. The world’s biggest MMO isn’t item based, even though the black market item GDP is bigger than Russia … microtransactions make me want to die.”
  • Options
    kuwayuokuwayuo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    following bugs i seen are Rhi system patrol counter, Brea system (cutting the cord second space part) week point falling off the the gate (check old season four notes for that) kdf neutral no more well if am allied with kdf make it hard to start it was better in phi cantor sector with a common enemy.

otowi wrote: »
    That's certainly one way they could of be doing it. But I have to wonder why they have not told us, their testers, a rough schedule of when we can expect updates to Tribble.

I am currently stuck on "Neautral no More" with my KDF allied rommie, and now I can't continue testing until they update Tribble... :(