test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bridge Officer Despawn from Ship Active Roster

oronadaoronada Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
BUG: Bridge officers "leave their stations" when zoning into a new zone.

Description: This is an infrequent bug. After zoning, you find that all your bridge officers have been removed from your starship stations roster.

CATEGORY : Gameplay

How to reproduce:

1- zone to another map
2- repeat until bug occurs

LOCATION: Random bug, so only occurs occasionally. Always directly after a map zoning, though.

####

I have to tell the client to put these crewmen back into their slots for their skills to return to my buttonbar. Tried to access my away team roster just afterwards to CtD again. Bug report 20214691 for this one.
Post edited by oronada on

Comments

• thechris10thechris10 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oronada wrote: »
    BUG: Bridge officers "leave their stations" when zoning into a new zone.

Description: This is an infrequent bug. After zoning, you find that all your bridge officers have been removed from your starship stations roster.

CATEGORY : Gameplay

How to reproduce:

1- zone to another map
    2- repeat until bug occurs

LOCATION: Random bug, so only occurs occasionally. Always directly after a map zoning, though.

####

I have to tell the client to put these crewmen back into their slots for their skills to return to my buttonbar. Tried to access my away team roster just afterwards to CtD again. Bug report 20214691 for this one.

This bug has happened to me literally every single time I have changed maps since the newest version went up. It was infrequent before the newest patch.
  • jhurhiana904jhurhiana904 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thechris10 wrote: »
    This bug has happened to me literally every single time I have changed maps since the newest version went up. It was infrequent before the newest patch.

Same with me.
  • maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I haven't noticed a change in the frequency of this bug since the last patch, it seemed to be happening just as frequently before as it does now. I've only been running Romulans since I was invited so I can't say if it's any different between Romulans and Fed/Klingon characters.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • hyoukihyouki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This bug had not happened to me prior to the last patch, but is now happening constantly. Usually, the stations will still list the name off the BOff I'd assigned to it, but the skills were removed; when I go into the Character screen stations tab, simply expanding one of the lists to select a BOff repopulates all the stations with their powers, but a.) it's a bad thing to get into combat before noticing you have no BOff powers (which you can't correct while in combat...good thing the Battle Cloak is a good "get out of combat free" card), and b.) it's highly annoying to have to keep removing BOff powers from my tray reserved for cap'n powers and devices. I have the BOff tray active so their powers are all there, nicely organized, so quit spamming them into my cap'n tray already! >_<
  • no0nexxno0nexx Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have the smae problem, when i beam up in the missions i have no bridge officers.
  • ravinravin Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Known bug that has been reported several times.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • killjack0killjack0 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As Ravin said its a known but that appeared with the 4/22 Patch. They are probably aware of it and are working on a fix. Hopefully.