test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

completed missions still there and unable to drop

firetrekkiefiretrekkie Member Posts: 43 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
I have noticed that during todays tribble run I get one of the early missions called "neutral no more" or something to that extent where you get a ship claim slip however I have since passed that mission and yet it has reappeared after I have done all but the "thank you" mission after the Temporal ambassador in which you get the Support Cruiser. now I don't know if that "thank you" you mission has rewards or not cause I cannot hail or nothing with it. But the other mission for the Nutral No more has reappeared asking me to go to the Romulan ship there which I assume is the starbase. and claim a new ship however I cannot get that new ship nor can I drop the mission: confused: as to why.
Post edited by firetrekkie on

Comments

• ghlaghgheeghlaghghee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have this issue as well.
  • jhurhiana904jhurhiana904 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have this issue was well with "Neutral No More."
  • philosopherephilosophere Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There is another thread on this topic --> "Neutral No More - Uncompleteable"

Check it out for a fix.
    Are we there yet?
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    if you read the text on the "thank you" mission. its actually not a mission, its a gate blocker so to say, its basically saying thanks for testing, this is as far as you can get in the story. so Temporal Ambassador is the last mission you can actually play, though via mission replays you can keep leveling up.