test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Bigger Picture" bug

shadowensconcedshadowensconced Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
I am doing the mission "Bigger Picture" however when I got to the part where you must help a freighter in distress I find that the freighter is not where it is supposed to be or anywhere else for that matter. I am unsure if it has anything to do with the "Neutral No More" bug which I am experiencing at the same time as this.

I will be submitting a bug report as well but was wondering if anyone else has experianced this?
Post edited by shadowensconced on

Comments

• hellsownsonhellsownson Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yes just came across this same problem logged out re logged in changed area's. The freighter is just not there.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    where did it tell you to go for the mission?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    where did it tell you to go for the mission?

Ive had this happen to me aswell you accept the mission and are to report to eta eridani via Pi Canis.
    However when you reach Pi canis you must answer a distress call from a freighter the SS Daendal (It has its own sector like SS Azura).

However once you reach the sector there is no option to enter said sector which grinds the whole mission to a screeching halt.

Anyway Hows your day been lol :)
  • garakfan84garakfan84 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yes I had this happen to me as well.
    I'm guessing this is why:
    [*]The "Allies" mission arc is going through a change in progression.
    • This may prevent players from completing some of the missions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yup they broke it last patch when they shuffled the missions in the "Allies" arc, you can skip that and take the next mission if your level is high enough. At least it unlocks sector block warping.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • kriss257kriss257 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    :o
    I am doing the mission "Bigger Picture" however when I got to the part where you must help a freighter in distress I find that the freighter is not where it is supposed to be or anywhere else for that matter. I am unsure if it has anything to do with the "Neutral No More" bug which I am experiencing at the same time as this.

I will be submitting a bug report as well but was wondering if anyone else has experianced this?

I have same problem for both missions. I did sent ticket for Neutral No More bug.
    10Chars and I play them ALL.

76561198045166665.png
  • hagar3hagar3 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yup. got this problem as well.
    In case no one can hear you...scream