test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

error report 20214691 BOFF Away Team Selection

oronadaoronada Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
BUG: Access UI function leads to crash to desktop

Description: Trying to change out bridge officers, clicking on the down arrow to access the names, and the game crashes to desktop.

CATEGORY : UI

How to reproduce:

1- Press U
2- Click Stations
3- Click one of the away team member slots to access content
4- Fill out bug report on desktop

####

Commentary: Does not do this on the ship stations slot, at least not so far. Submitted ticket in game as well.
Post edited by oronada on

Comments

• machine999machine999 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oronada wrote: »
    BUG: Access UI function leads to crash to desktop

Description: Trying to change out bridge officers, clicking on the down arrow to access the names, and the game crashes to desktop.

CATEGORY : UI

How to reproduce:

1- Press U
    2- Click Stations
    3- Click one of the away team member slots to access content
    4- Wait a second ten desktop screen comes up saying the cryptic game client has crashed.

I have noticed this bug as well done it a couple of times to see if it was a one off thing but seems to be every single time. After the first time I checked my tribble patch was up to date and ran the check files to see if something was missing but it still happened. I also made sure I had no mission at the time and the same thing happened.
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Most of us are getting this, although i found beaming down i could choose my away team, just don't do it at any other point or you crash out.
  • oronadaoronada Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    May not be applicable, but I deleted one of my starting BOFFs. The game will not allow me to order that slot to take the replacement boff. When I beam down, the slot automatically fills, but the away team slot will not.

When I log in, the bridge team shows one slot empty, even though my team lands on away missions normally. Is it possible that the crash has something to do with the game's loading feature? The one that gives you the keen starting graphic when you pick your character to play?:confused:
  • naeviusnaevius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No, I changed nothing on my Boffs but this error gives me CTD 100% of the time.

As a side note, when you get the window to choose your away team you see their space skills, not ground skills.
    Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
  • revalahrevalah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    COnfirmed. I just accepted a standard star fleet boff as an experiment, selected the drop down arrow beside security and the thing crashed