test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Submitted ticket ID #37,771 - Boff Away Team Stations

daemonhelddaemonheld Member Posts: 286 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
When trying to assign BOffs on the stations tab for your away team, when I click the button to assign an officer I get an immediate crash to desktop.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• romstarromstar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm having the same problem with trying to assign BOFFs to my "Away-Team."

Started right after the 22 Apr 13 patch, worked fine before the patch.
  • edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Have experienced the same bug (with crash) and I know I used the same interface before the most recent patch and it worked, so something in the new patch broke that badly.
  • oronadaoronada Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Another one here. I cannot change out BOFFs without being dismissed to my desktop. lol :o
  • tmichctmichc Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here. Prior to the 22/04/13 patch, all worked well. Following this update, when I tried to change the Away Team using the 'Stations' tab, the game crashed.

Tim
  • daemonhelddaemonheld Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am not certain, could the crash have anything to do with differing faction bridge officers?

I tried on a Fed character, and there is still the crash, but I noticed that with the bridge officer dropping bug, it's only my Romulan officers that are dropped. The one Fed BO I have stays placed.
  • niflgardniflgard Member Posts: 0
    edited April 2013
    daemonheld wrote: »
    When trying to assign BOffs on the stations tab for your away team, when I click the button to assign an officer I get an immediate crash to desktop.

I can also confirm this bug is persistent on my client as well. Prior to the April 22 patch, I was able to assign my bridge officers to both space and ground duty stations. Assignments to Space duty stations do not recreate this bug, only ground.

I am running with a slightly sub-par CPU, so am including my full system info below:

OPERATING SYSTEM:
    Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)
    CPU TYPE:
    AMD Phenom(tm) II P920 Quad-Core Processor
    CPU SPEED:
    1.62 GHz
    SYSTEM MEMORY:
    8.32 GB
    VIDEO CARD MODEL:
    ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650
    VIDEO CARD MEMORY:
    1.11 GB