test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A few bugs I've found

mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
To start, when doing the mission that involves the Cursa system (can't remember which one), you have no map. The mission goes through normally, but the map is just a giant blackness.

BOFF stations also seem to reset a lot for no reason. Most of the time it SEEMS to happen when you get a new BOFF candidate.

During the mission Smash and Grab, when transporting over to the 3rd transport ship, my BOFFs didn't feel like joining me. However, I did get KOed, and when I respawned, they popped over as normal.

The mission Manhunt never finishes for a Romulan. It makes me redo the Vor system part of the mission and never actually lets me finish.

Also, you can fall below your Singularity Core on your Warship bridge. While funny and cool to do, it's annoying because I also can't beam out. Plus I doubt it's good for your health to be way down there.
I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
Post edited by mimey2 on

Comments

• ozz5ozz5 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I know changing sector to sector your ship abiltys go missing from the tray in the hud and the some times the boffs go missing from there slots :eek:
  • pettrattpettratt Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    my boffs reset also seems like every time I zone another bug I saw was during the tutorial towards the end the crowd was all half under ground and also notice a lot of clipping between gear and uniform
  • voyager235stovoyager235sto Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i noticed two things, one was a bit annoying and the other one was a bit amusing.

i noticed a few times that my Boffs space powers would not work example is that my Sci Boffs Hazard Emitters would not work, also sometimes all of my space Boff stations would be empty when i enter a system. the other thing i noticed, which was previously stated was that fact that i could fall below the singularity drive, i got a chuckle out of it, but i had to log out in order to free myself.

other than these two things, i really enjoyed then new Romulan Faction.
  • outooffocusoutooffocus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have had the same issue while making a new Klingon character on tribble
    Then later when the closed beta started i noticed the exact same problem with my romulan boff
    they just seem to decide to leave their posts