test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[LoR] Small Collection of Bugs with the Romulans.

salarihsalarih Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Hey,
Ok lets start off with the first bug I encountered.

Bug #1:

I was just doing the storyline arc mission where you are scanning around New Romulus (sorry forgot the name), and my BOFF after an engagement decided to shoot in the same direction. Constantly. Even to the very end of the mission out of combat and would not aggress anything else.

Screenshot:
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/18579/20130419-yujx-257kb.jpg

I know it's not the best screenshot, but it is all I have. :)

Bug #2:

Ok, so my commanding officer calls me down to Eta Eridani, and the federation captain who requested me Hails. Let's just say he either got captured by the gorn, or he is on a holodeck.

Screenshot:
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/18579/20130419-ryoj-165kb.jpg

Bug #3:

My level 22 Romulan Captain joined a queue for the Mirror Universe Incursion event. All is fine until I enter the instance, at which point I briefly appear in a team for a split second, leave the team and I get the message "You are leaving the map in 5 seconds". At which point I get kicked.

After multiple attempts at trying to rectify this by Relogging, rejoining queue etc, it worked to an extent, where I did not get kicked out of the map but was still not able to join the team. This is because it appears I could not leave the system, as everytime my 5 second timer hit 0 it constantly reset. Even when hitting Leave or trying to exit the system via the warp out button. To exit the map required I relog and I could leave the system. I have yet to have this issue resolved.

Ok, that's all I have for now, I do not have a screenshot for #3 unfortunatly, but I think it is more than explanatory for what you need.
Post edited by salarih on

Comments

• medic670medic670 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was scanning around new romulus in the mission and as i was walking in what will be Atlai I would be totally under water and so would my bridge crew. then it would pop us up, then as we walked back under water.

When I first met D'Tan on the flotilla, all the npc were half in the floor. D'tan tremer, etc.
    Looked like something out of the Philadelphia experiment.

when you accept the mission to go to eda eridani sector space, wouldnt let me leave teu darwa space.

Just a few I found.
    He who knows nothing, loves nothing.
    He who can do nothing understands nothing.
    He who understands nothing is worthless.

Paracelsus 1540
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After the latest patch, the opening dialogs with the first couple of NPC's is very Buggy...

They glitch as you try to click through the conversations with them.

Another slight nit...

When one uses the Romulan Color Scheme...

One can't tell if ones weapons are actually on Auto-Fire as the two Greens match.

Would it be possible to change the Auto-Fire indicator to Blue, for the Romulan Color Scheme?
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif