test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mission Bug "Manhunt, Assignation" ticket # 35,310

abecketabecket Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
ticket #35310
quite a bit on this one.
1. Mission dialogue didn't mention where Vor system was, and couldn't find it on Galaxy Map, luckily found it via the Wiki.

2. arrived at Vor system, "Open Door" as mentioned by others vs. appropriate dialogue of Enter System, or Star/Continue.

3. Issues with the dialogues with the Klingon ship captain. if you go through the full dialogues none of the choices allow you to attack him and his Romulan buddy. You have to restart the dialogue to the beginning, select the first option to lock on and open fire. None of the follow on attack dialogues move them out "green" or friendly status.

4. Upon defeating the ships must come to full stop to scan debris. when you recieve the mission complete dialog, and depart the system then exit, your journal resets to "intercept weapons trade in Vor system"

Tried this twice, both times the mission and problems played out the same.
Post edited by abecket on

Comments

• joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've also noticed an awful lot of spelling and grammar errors. Like - sorry if this sounds insensitive - a poorly written Foundry mission.
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
  • locozocolocozoco Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same issues with this mission not completing even though it came across the screen "Manhunt" complete.
  • cherojcheroj Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I cannot find the "Vor" system either. Furthermore the mission is telling me to begin Manhunt by beaming entering Rura Penthe, where it prioceeds to start putting me through the mission I just completed.

Speaking of which, on the surface of Rura Penthe while questioning prisoners on "Where's the Human?" the various prisoners still have little "I" symbols over their heads even after I talk to them, but I cannot ask them again. The floating tooltips aren't set to disappear.