test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question: Romulan Cloak in the Expansion

apulseapulse Member Posts: 456 Arc User
This might be a silly question, but I see no harm in asking.
Romulan and Klingons has always been the main races in the Star Trek Universe that has the ability to cloak pretty much every vessel they have.

Question: Will Romulan have cloak as the Klingon have or are they cloak free?

I am 90% sure that the ships will all have cloaks, but I want to really be sure before I spend 125 dollars. (Cloak is important ;)
21ajpqt.png
Post edited by apulse on

Comments

• aeonjeanaeonjean Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What exactly are you spending $125 on anyway? As far as I know no paid content has been announced yet for LoR.
  • zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i dont see on what you would spend 125 dollars... but yes of course Romulans will have cloaks...
    the question is will it be battle cloaks (can cloak while in battle to escape) or the regular ones that only help to hide your approach (and give a minor 5 second buff to weapons).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aeonjeanaeonjean Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • dalnar83dalnar83 Member Posts: 2,420 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The real question is, where will be the battlecloak compensated in ship stat budgets.
    "Cryptic Studio’s Jack Emmert (2010): Microtransactions are the biggest bunch of nonsense. I like paying one fee and not worrying about it – like my cellphone. The world’s biggest MMO isn’t item based, even though the black market item GDP is bigger than Russia … microtransactions make me want to die.”
  • apulseapulse Member Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aeonjean wrote: »

Indeed you are right, sir.
    21ajpqt.png
  • gespensterjaegergespensterjaeger Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    real question is will the cloak aktually work?

as it is now bugged and has been for years :P
    If only they fix Cloaking bugg :( *new message BOOM decloacked.
  • lorddoominatorlorddoominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Battle Cruiser has a Molecular Phase Inverter that can be activated to shift your ship out of phase!!! :cool: