test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

revamp the "bonding to char or account"

firetrekkiefiretrekkie Member Posts: 43 Arc User
Who here is wanting to have the "bond to character or account" restriction made so it can include being able to deposit those particular items into your fleets account to be able to help out a lower lvl. For instance, say you are a lvl 50 BUT you still have a lvl 30 mk item or similar. As you know there are items that you get or that are on an old ship that you have but you want to upgrade the items on that ship well when you take the items off them you only have one of two options put them in your own bank slots (which can consume slots quickly) or discard them ya there are some you can get EC's when selling or recycling them but for the sake of this argument were talking about items you DONT GET EC's FOR. I KNOW it would be a big help to new players that are just starting out (or some that have different char) to get nice items to help you out. some of you might think that it would be pointless and say that "well that takes the fun out of earning the rewards and doing the missions" But keep this in mind why have the items be available to be put into the fleet accounts when one gets them if they haven't yet had it bonded to they're account in the first place. or here is an even better idea remove the "bonding" restriction all together so one could sell it one the market to get EC's.
Post edited by firetrekkie on

Comments

• styxslethestyxslethe Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well in my opinion just keep the bind on equip/pickup and change the bound to character and change it too bound to account, so this way all your items that are bound can be used on every character on your account including Lobi Crystals and reputation items (for some maybe "Bound to Faction Account", KDF or FED only, like reputation sets),

Which comes strait to my second option, make Reputation Faction based instead of Character based, so every Federation/KDF Character has the same tier rep.

Also make an option to "share" your ships (which you dont have active) with other characters on the same account.
  • pwecangetlostpwecangetlost Member Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Where's the profit in that? Making it so you can share around Lobi and Fleet Module ships would diminish repeating sales on people buying over different characters.
  • firetrekkiefiretrekkie Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    styxslethe you actually bring up another great idea I think that it should be made that one can use any ship that one has on their account ESPECIALLY THE ZEN ONES although it should be noted that in order to do so that ship should be stripped of all MK LVL items and then it should be made available to be used in another character unless that character is the same lvl so that way one doesn't go into a low level battle and blast through the mission by taking a MK X into a MK II or III battle.
  • starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I like the System the way it is witch stops a lot of items being over priced on the exchange.:)