test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

cre8 forum poll

constellusconstellus Member Posts: 32 Arc User
Is there a way to create forum polls? if not will forum administrators assign the appropriate privileges in the future? it will be a good idea now before Legacy of Romulus,, what do you guys think?

I think conducting polls can be fun and useful for surveying a forum community's opinion about different subjects.

EDIT: My sincere apology, i hope you can answer what do you think about the forum poll, that was the point of this thread not to .... :(

I cant change "Thread title" or dont know how,once again, I would like to apologize for inconvenience that it has caused you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thratch1thratch1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why do you use numbers to replace some syllables but not others?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    deyvaddeyvad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, I'm wondering that myself?

Maybe he has to pay for each character in his post, in which case it could save him a few bucks by using numbers phonetically.
  • Options
    deyvaddeyvad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    but regarding polls, it's a bad idea in this community

Can you imagine the RAGE if the devs don't obey every result on every poll created?

On second thouht, it could be fun... where's ma popcorn!!
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thratch1 wrote: »
    Why do you use numbers to replace some syllables but not others?

You want "cre8 4um poll"? :D

Yeah, that's a pet peeve of mine (along with the your/you're thing). I can understand if you are texting on a phone and normal typing is harder, but if you have a full keyboard, use full words. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I really hate text speak. It is one thing to use it for texting to shorten the text, but to use it normal typing just shows you up as being illiterate....

No offense mind ;)
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif