test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forth skill tray gone from options and the keys are no longer displayed

bada4boombada4boom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
We can now confiure only 3 skill rows in Options/Key binds. It used to alow 4. I use the 4th too :).

Also if I display the 4th row the keys that are already bound are no longer shown, but they do work.

I can live with not being able to configure the 4th row in options (but I would prefer for it to be there) but if the key is bound then it should be shown.

Thanks.
Post edited by bada4boom on

Comments

• heinekoheineko Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    There was a 4th bar...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Captain Ruri Gokou of the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk
    Catian Atrox Carrier
  • bada4boombada4boom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    In Options/Key bind on Holodeck you can find Skill 1 (First Row) to Skill 10 (Fourth Tray) when space key binds are selected. On Tribble it ends at Skill 10 (Third Row).
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Uhh, yes, I had this appear (rather "not appear") as well.

Don't know about the fourth row, but when I copied one of my toons to Tribble (it used to be there, I deleted it and recopied to see the STF drops conversion), keys were no longer displayed on the 2 trays I have set (as well as the boff tray).

As seen in these pics:
    Holodeck:
    screenshot_2012_11_11_23_04_34.jpg
    Tribble:
    screenshot_2012_11_11_23_01_33.jpg

Kinda hard not to loose track of your powers.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • thisisoverlordthisisoverlord Member Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    toiva wrote: »
    Uhh, yes, I had this appear (rather "not appear") as well.

Don't know about the fourth row, but when I copied one of my toons to Tribble (it used to be there, I deleted it and recopied to see the STF drops conversion), keys were no longer displayed on the 2 trays I have set (as well as the boff tray).

As seen in these pics:
    Holodeck:
    screenshot_2012_11_11_23_04_34.jpg
    Tribble:
    screenshot_2012_11_11_23_01_33.jpg

Kinda hard not to loose track of your powers.

I now have this problem in Holodeck making the game pretty much TRIBBLE to play in combat. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #2311#2700#2316#2500
  • ravedthradravedthrad Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I had a fourth set of keybinds, but only on my science vessel. When I tried to change the keys for the row, the row disappeared.

Using the information here I saved a keybind file and extracted the syntax. I wanted ctrl+(key) for the fourth line, so I typed the following in the chat box:
    /bind Control+1 "+STOTrayExecByTray 3 0"

That created a list of keys I could bind to the 4th row in the keybind section of the options menu.

The game will still only display three bars, plus the keys for the abilities of your bridge officers, but using this method you could just assign keys to bars 4-10 and slot stuff there for keyboard shortcuts. Once I'd defined the keys for the fourth bar, it worked for all my ships, not just the science vessel.