test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a fleet

howiebabey82howiebabey82 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Earth Spacedock
i play fed tactical im always learning id like to know what is expected of me
and id like respect not you dont like it leave 1 mistake and your kicked etc id rather play on my own and im doing fine but if i find a fleet that is reasonsible in its expectations then fine
im not saying im a great player but i would like a fleet that is laid back and not a fleet that will kick me for 1 mistake
Post edited by howiebabey82 on

Comments

• Options
    josephdridgewayjosephdridgeway Member Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sounds like The Armada is the fleet for you.

We are a laid back, do your own thing, type of fleet.

We are just beginning work on our Tier 4 facilities, our Shipyard Tier 4 should be starting cooldown within the next day or two, then we'll start on our Tier 4 Starbase.

Look us up in game, and if you'd like, send me an ingame mail at @davejl_99.

We can discuss what you expect from a fleet, and what we can provide you. If things match up, you are more than welcome to join.
    Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
    The Armada
    Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
    Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
  • Options
    howiebabey82howiebabey82 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    what is expeced of me?i was ain fleet whee i was told what to do often and contantly remidnd to elave if i dont like it is there a contrabution requirment? my old fleet i could be kickwd nad was told so if i asked questions i wasnt suppose to or if it was already answered
  • Options
    toneyboytoneyboy Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello !

I represent the Grey Council Fleet. We are casual gamers that like to have fun. We are a small fleet (less than 25) so that we can know each other and have fun, doing missions, chatting, helping each other out.

We do not have "requirements". If you want to join, you can just "sit in". If you want to contribute, and that is up to you, you will benefit the fruits of your engagement with the group.

We do not strictly use "ranks", we already have those in game with storyline. Starbase is more of a meeting place.

The only reason that would make us kick someone out is in line with the games TOS, if you were to lack respect big time with other fleetmates.

The only constant reminder you will get from us is something like this: "do you need help with something ? Are you interested in joining in a team mission?" And the real nice thing with us is that we respect the answer you give us... :-)

If you are interested in knowing us further, and maybe even join us, you can reach me in game with mail or a tell @anarquetraka

Looking foward to meeting you in game,
    i emailed u in game id like to know more about u and ur fleet im in a fleet but im interestedi n urs
  • Options
    kiethblacklionkiethblacklion Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Howie,

If you're interested, the Galactic Guards are recruiting new members.

We are a laid back, casual group of players. We all live in different time zones so we don't have designated meeting times. Although we encourage it, we do not require that you contribute to the starbase construction or other fleet experiences (STFs, fleet actions, etc).

There is no real "kicking out" of the fleet, unless you're extremely disrespectful and mean. We also don't put a lot of focus on the ranks system, its used mostly to regulate the deposit and withdraw of items from the fleet bank. We had an incident involving bank raiding and thus, the limitations put on each rank. There are also no requirements or specifics in terms of advancing in rank so its nothing you have to really work hard to do.

If you're interested and want to know more, just send me an ingame email to daniel@kiethblacklion
    ~Fleet Admiral KBL~

Galactic Guards' Public Relations Officer

Char. Name: Daniel@KiethBlackLion
  • Options
    livinrtblivinrtb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Heya Howie

I'm Kraven@LIVIN with the ~The Eleventh Order~ We are a mid sized T4 Fleet looking for committed mature individuals such as yourself to help grow. We offer a reward system, Dilithium/Rep/EC/Fleet Credit/Mark grinding technics and a experienced group of members always ready to assist.

Good Luck And have Fun Out There...
    @LIVIN
  • Options
    fleetadmcassityfleetadmcassity Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good Evening Howie,

Delta Fleet is interested in you.
    Check out basic information our STO Forum
    Delta Fleet
    Connect in-game with Max@WanraK for casual chat and invite.
    Fleet Admiral Cassity
    Delta Fleet