test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP Coaches

nelson2014nelson2014 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PvP Boot Camp
I am starting a Fleet PvP Team and I need some ideas/ or ways to teach my fleet. Sort of like a standard book. Or just what you teach.
U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC 1701-Z
Malivistitisa Class (39-century Federation Class)
Post edited by nelson2014 on

Comments

• Options
    nelson2014nelson2014 Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would like a coach of PvP boot camp, to help me set this up.
    U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC 1701-Z
    Malivistitisa Class (39-century Federation Class)
  • Options
    aquitaine985aquitaine985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You guys are welcome to play with us some time, I know Pax's group run with a lot of guys too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Aquitaine985
    Lag Industries STO PvP Fleet - Executive
    A Sad Panda of Industrial calibre.
    2010: This is Cryptic PvP. Please hold the line, your call is very important to us...
  • Options
    gradstudent1gradstudent1 Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nelson2014 wrote: »
    I would like a coach of PvP boot camp, to help me set this up.

Thanks for the post, Nelson. I would encourage you to run with Regulus' team. Even though Regulus is occasionally modest--but only occasionally:)--the truth is that Lag puts together some great teams, and a lot of their greatness is due to Regulus' leadership. The best thing for you to do would be to find a fleet--like Lag--and to get on their teamspeak with your pvp team. Play alongside them, listen to how they set up their teams according to the players' strengths, and also go head to head with them.

You are also free to drop by the Turkish RP Heroes TeamSpeak for PvP matches. We are always happy to run alongside newer players and share what knowledge we have. If you need that TS information, please send me a note in-game: @gradstudent1. I know that Jorf (@hurleybird) is interested in helping teams like yours, so consider contact him as well.

Additionally, almost every Saturday, PvP Boot Camp sponsors an Open PvP session at 5pm/1700 CDT (Berlin) and 5pm EDT (Washington DC). Bring your whole team, and will give you advice and put together some opponents for you. The atmosphere is positive and geared toward learning.