test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jemhadar Dreadnought ship. Wow what a ship.

chaz200565chaz200565 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Some complementry news from me for a change.
The Jemmy dread,wow what a ship. I think its the best there is. Took me ages to save for one,but was well worth it.
I can only get fighters and not the attack ships for it currently though,But i am hoping that will be clarified after the coming patch is complete,and some positive nice news will be there about that. I stuck with the traditional Polarons on it.
Overall though, a superb ship.
Post edited by chaz200565 on

Comments

• jonnyreloadjonnyreload Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I love my Jem'Dreadnought, ever since I picked it up, I realized this was the ship I was meant to fly. It just fits my play style like a glove, ridiculously tanky, decent damage output, and the ability to swarm everyone with Elite Scorpions :D It's like a Hornets Nest made out of Titanium and letting it's Hornets take steroids! :eek:
    Fell free to drop me a line for anything! @jonnyreload :biggrin:
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I love mine, one of my favourite ships to fly.
  • katanic123katanic123 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Jem Dread is a fantastic ship now all crypt needs to do is give us a fed ship with the same layout, Jupitor dreadnought!
    Captain Cavillian
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Because of its low shields I tend to look at my readings/toolbar too much only to realize that I dont have anyone targeted anymore
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • catstarstocatstarsto Member Posts: 2,149 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I keep hoping for a Fleet Constitution Class for my TOS themed Caitian toon named James T Cat, that movie on youtube "Of Gods and men" shows one with a planet killing super weapon...maybe fleet elite retro phasers that have an animation showing only one set of phasers no matter how many u use, with the layout of that fits the VA level. As for the super weapon, u can add that Borg sector encounter plasma torp that vaporises your ship...hopfully without a 2 year cooldown.

I posted that movie on my website, its on CatStar TV, page. Enjoy =^.^=
  • evendzharevendzhar Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    chaz200565 wrote: »
    I can only get fighters and not the attack ships for it currently though,But i am hoping that will be clarified after the coming patch is complete,and some positive nice news will be there about that.
    Clarified the error message when attempting to purchase Jem'Hadar Attack Ship Carrier pets without owning both the Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and the Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier.
    This is a text change only.
    So much for 'positive nice news.'
  • kayson777kayson777 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So, is it impossible to get that Jemhader ship? I thought it was just in the lock box's.
    I currently have the 1000 day ship Chimera Heavy Destroyer and was thinking on purchasing the Andorian Kamari vesta pack Any thoughts?
  • abystander0abystander0 Member Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The Jemmy dread,wow what a ship. I think its the best there is. Took me ages to save for one,but was well worth it.
    I can only get fighters and not the attack ships for it currently though,But i am hoping that will be clarified after the coming patch is complete,and some positive nice news will be there about that. I stuck with the traditional Polarons on it.

I have a dread on both fed and KDF. It's a fantastic ship.

I wasn't at all impressed with the Jem fighters, though they were better than most of what the feds have.

I suggest you work toward the Elite Scorpion Fighters from the Romulan T5 reputation. Those things are crazy. Heavy plasma torps everywhere.

:D

___
  • abystander0abystander0 Member Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kayson777 wrote: »
    So, is it impossible to get that Jemhader ship? I thought it was just in the lock box's.
    I currently have the 1000 day ship Chimera Heavy Destroyer and was thinking on purchasing the Andorian Kamari vesta pack Any thoughts?

If you are referring to the Dreadnaught, then you can still get it from the Lobi Store for 800 lobi crystals or the exchange.

If you are referring to the attack ship aka "the bug ship", then the only place you can get it currently is the exchange, since there currently is no more of these ships being introduced into the game.
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm liking my dread, the U.S.S. Cloud Kicker. Full polaron, Mk XII Jem set etc. etc.

The Long Range Sciene Vessel Retrofit will be my main ship until I'll replace it with the fleet version though. :P
  • imadoctornotaimadoctornota Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would love to have one...provided I had a Dominion character to captain it...in a Dominion faction...lol Maybe eventually. Until then, I really wish they'd stop making these ships available to the wrong faction!
    Thanks for the expansion that had "as much content as the last"
    9 Episodes = 30+ episodes...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's pronounced "S.T.O." "Stow" sounds idiotic! lol
  • supergirl1611supergirl1611 Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It is the worst ship in the game. Low turn rate, poor shield modifiers, Terrible boff layout, horrid console setup, Couldn't tear through wet tissue paper. But enough about the Galaxy class.

The Dreadnought is superb, a almighty and dam powerful ship. You can hear the Borg in Elite STF's shake with fear at the sight of one.
  • erraberrab Member Posts: 1,434 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've got to admit that the Dreadnought Carrier is a fine Vessel.

I unpacked one on my Fed Tactical Captain and I?ve been doing quite well with it.

Has its already been said the Dreadnought Carriers shields (I use the Maco) seem paper thin and you really need to use both of your science console slots to increase shield capacity and shield regeneration rate.

I'm still a bit upset about the gating of the Hanger Attack Ship but I've been doing well with the Advanced Peregrine Fighters; however they never seem to use their Quantum Torpedo?s.

The MK12 Jem'Hadar space set is a must if you use polaron weapons with the Dreadnought Carrier; it's just too bad that I do not have any Lobi on my Fed Tactical Captain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Honestly, The Dreadnought really doesn't need to rely on Shields. If you give it enough armor plating, one of the Special Very Rare Space Nurse DOFF's who get your crew regen rate into cocaine speed, and 2 piece of the Borg Set, you regen hull like a beast.
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    catstarsto wrote: »
    I keep hoping for a Fleet Constitution Class for my TOS themed Caitian toon named James T Cat, that movie on youtube "Of Gods and men" shows one with a planet killing super weapon...maybe fleet elite retro phasers that have an animation showing only one set of phasers no matter how many u use, with the layout of that fits the VA level. As for the super weapon, u can add that Borg sector encounter plasma torp that vaporises your ship...hopfully without a 2 year cooldown.

I posted that movie on my website, its on CatStar TV, page. Enjoy =^.^=

LOL...what is the above doing in a thread about Jem Hadar...is it just spamming :D
    sorry couldn't help noticing it.
    DUwNP.gif

edited April 2013
    LOL...what is the above doing in a thread about Jem Hadar...is it just spamming :D
    sorry couldn't help noticing it.

Weed and Posting never go well together :D
  • daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited April 2013

I have to agree I love mine as well it fells like a tank dreadnought and not a piece of paper
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.