test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Copy item bug

kaelgorkaelgor Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
It seems that whenever I copy over a character from Holodeck to Tribble, all of my items in my inventory and ship are removed, except for my active shuttle. Not sure if this is limited to just me, or if there is a way around it.
Post edited by kaelgor on

Comments

• kaelgorkaelgor Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Correction, my Klingon characters are the ones affected. No warp core added to them as well, so my guess is that imported KDF characters are affected by an unknown bug that is tied to the inability to make a KDF character.
  • shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Certain things may not have been implimented for KDF characters/ships yet as I'm having similar issues.
  • kaelgorkaelgor Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Strangely enough, this bug does not affect KDF characters already on tribble (aka, imported before the Romulan test).
  • landshark535landshark535 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am getting this bug on my FED toon.
  • njgounjgou Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I also have this issue. Tried several copies.

When on a ground map at the time of copy, none of my ground items copy. My space stuff that was slotted on my ship copied.

When in space at the time of copy, none of my space stuff copied. My slotted ground stuff copied.

In either of these situations none of my bank stuff copied.

Also, it does not recognize that I have a lvl 50 character. I am unable to create a Romulan or Klingon character.

None of my reputation tiers are reflecting their true value. Shows 0 instead of 5.

EDIT: This is on a FED Character