test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't remove Doff from active duty

c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
As the title says, I can't seem to be able to remove a Security Doff from active Ground Duty. I select the doff and click the "Remove from active duty" button and nothing happens.

Has anyone else had this problem and resolved it? If so, any and all help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! ;)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    As the title says, I can't seem to be able to remove a Security Doff from active Ground Duty. I select the doff and click the "Remove from active duty" button and nothing happens.

Has anyone else had this problem and resolved it? If so, any and all help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! ;)

You need to have a spot for said Doff in your active Doff roster.

Lets say you have a Doff Roster cap of 100; and you have 100 Doffs on that roster. When you put a Doff on active duty (Ground or Space) - the Doffs on your active roster goes from 100 to 99 (The Active duty Doffs no longer count for that total while they are assigned to an 'Active Duty' slot). If you then get one more Doff, your active roster count goes back to 100. If you were to drag and drop a Doff onto the one you want to change of active Ground duty; the system would at that point just swap the two.

If you actually just want to remove a Doff from active duty (space or ground) - then you have to have space for it on your regular Doff roster (IE if you have a cap of 100 and 100 doffs showing you have to remove one to get it to 99.)
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You need to have a spot for said Doff in your active Doff roster.

Lets say you have a Doff Roster cap of 100; and you have 100 Doffs on that roster. When you put a Doff on active duty (Ground or Space) - the Doffs on your active roster goes from 100 to 99 (The Active duty Doffs no longer count for that total while they are assigned to an 'Active Duty' slot). If you then get one more Doff, your active roster count goes back to 100. If you were to drag and drop a Doff onto the one you want to change of active Ground duty; the system would at that point just swap the two.

If you actually just want to remove a Doff from active duty (space or ground) - then you have to have space for it on your regular Doff roster (IE if you have a cap of 100 and 100 doffs showing you have to remove one to get it to 99.)

Thanks a million! That helped me big time!

Yes, the case was that I had a full roster of 100 when trying to remove one from active duty. But, dragging one over the other to swap them worked like a charm. I didn't know you could do that.

Thanks again crypticarmsman! Much appreciated!! ;)
  • Options
    fleetadmcassityfleetadmcassity Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    :cool:

I was experiencing the same issue yesterday evening ... thought it was a bug.

Thanks for the solution.
    Fleet Admiral Cassity
    Delta Fleet