test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Access Denied Fleet - Established Tier 5 Fleet wants you!

recruitmentrecruitment Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Earth Spacedock
http://www.accessdeniedsto.com

Register to join after reviewing our Fleet Recruitment Page.

Our Purpose:
Strive to provide an active, casual, friendly and mature environment for Star Trek Fans and players of the MMO game Star Trek Online. Provide a team oriented community where fellow gamers can have access to like minded individuals seeking casual play with knowledgeable members, whether they are new to the game or long term players.

About Us:
Access Denied is a gaming Fleet (Guild) for the online game Star Trek Online (STO). Access Denied is not a hardcore fleet. We are tailored to the working adult, student and/or parent who cannot afford to spend countless hours on an MMO when life's priorities demand our attention. Access Denied strives to offer a mature, active and friendly community that specializes in casual play for individuals who want to enjoy Star Trek Online without the pressures and time demands that other fleets sometimes inadvertently place on their members.

We are based in the US CST time zone however, our fleet has members from all over the world in many different time zones. So you are sure to find members online at every hour of the day.

What we aim to offer:
*Established active fleet
*Weekend, evening and seasonal fleet events and activities
*Easier access to teaming for 5-man STF content
*Experienced and helpful leadership & members
*Produce and maintain a Tier 5 Fleet Starbase, Embassy and other fleet assets
*No Stress!
*No Drama!
*Website and Forums
*Optional Voice Chat
*Home away from home

If you are interested in joining our fleet, or would like additional information regarding fleet policies, please visit our Recruitment Page. Also, our youtube channel where you can view some fleet events such as 20man fleet battles and prize parties. Or leave any questions here!

Please feel free to contact in-game any of the officers listed on our fleet officer page.

Youtube Fleet Video Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/accessdeniedsto?feature=watch
Post edited by recruitment on

Comments

• painstixpainstix Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    great fleet come and join us! got in on the xmas party event and won a free recluse and never looked back.
  • recruitmentrecruitment Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • compudragoncompudragon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    very fun oriented check them out
  • rhinio654rhinio654 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Great fleet and great fleet mates. I hear that rhino character is a real character :P. An active and friendly fleet full of helpful fleet mates. Stop by and give us a shot. :)
  • eversharpeeversharpe Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Help! I've joined but now they won't let me leave! I can't handle all the fun and the general helpfulness and friendliness of the fleeties is just weird. They're like pod people or Canadians or something. Call the authorities i think i'm going stockholmy, I'm actually starting to like it here.
  • ross2376ross2376 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'll be handing out free cookies all day at our starbase. Who doesn't want free cookies? Seriously.
    ---
    Ross
    Fleet Commander
    Access Denied
    adfleet.org
    edited March 2013
  • slaghter2slaghter2 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    need a fleet please send an invite to me
    the time for war is near BE PREPARED
    edited March 2013
    Send me an in-game mail or PM ( Ross@ross2376 ) and I'll get you an invite!
    ---
    Ross
    Fleet Commander
    Access Denied
    adfleet.org
  • shakesfistatskyshakesfistatsky Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    In game email sent! Hope to chat with you soon! :D
    I survived the 2012 Forum Merge - Join Date 11/2008
  • accessdenied1accessdenied1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Please feel free to contact any of the staff members located on our Officer Page
    edited April 2013
    Yep! Many have already contacted me and other officers... many more still out there, I'm sure! PM/mail me at Ross@ross2376 for an invite to fleet.
    ---
    Ross
    Fleet Commander
    Access Denied
    adfleet.org
  • chaosnexus#5539 chaosnexus Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am interested in knowing more about this fleet. Who would I need to contact in game to learn more?
    edited April 2013
    epicninja2 wrote: »
    I am interested in knowing more about this fleet. Who would I need to contact in game to learn more?

Greetings! Please review our recruitment page at our website www.accessdeniedsto.com

You can contact any of the people listed on our Fleet Officer Page ingame!
  • wenom4wenom4 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i will try to join this fleet when i came to home ... in few days already registered at forum "not accepted yet" i will join with my main char. my ex-fleet will not be happy about me if i leave them ... but nvm they will found someone else to lead them :)
    edited April 2013
    wenom4 wrote: »
    i will try to join this fleet when i came to home ... in few days already registered at forum "not accepted yet" i will join with my main char. my ex-fleet will not be happy about me if i leave them ... but nvm they will found someone else to lead them :)

We like to speak with people in game before invites to the fleet or access is granted on the fleet website. Can you message or send a mail to any of the officers listed here and that are online - next time you are in game? If you registered on our website using the proper format (exact in game name ie Bob@imbob) An officer will try to contact you via mail or message.
    edited April 2013
    I believe I have mails out to everyone who has registered on our forums or otherwise posted here. So, please check for a mail from me (Ross@ross2376) for further information.

If you have NOT received a mail and would like to join, then just send me a mail or PM and I'll get you set up!

On another note, I've got a fresh batch of cookies to bribe... er I mean offer to everyone who joins :D
    ---
    Ross
    Fleet Commander
    Access Denied
    adfleet.org
    edited April 2013
    Still some open slots in our roster. If you are looking for a great fleet, please check out our Recruitment Page
  • accessdenied1accessdenied1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Check out our website at http://www.accessdeniedsto.com
    edited April 2013
    Check out our website at http://www.accessdeniedsto.com

please do :D
    edited April 2013
    No one wants mah cookies? :(
    ---
    Ross
    Fleet Commander
    Access Denied
    adfleet.org
  • tikiman6tikiman6 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is it Possible for me to join?
  • cluber76cluber76 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello all. I'm a returning player. Currently level 38. Haven't played in two odd years so for all intent and purposes I'm a completely new player. Was in a fleet but it is dead. I think I'm the only member now. I read the info on your website and am really interested in joining.

My in game is Visan@shifty2

I'm a 36 year old family man that likes to play when given the time. I am a casual player.

Thank you.
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the interest guys and/or gals; yes, anyone can join!

tikiman6: Please send me an ingame mail to Ross@ross2376, or let me know your ingame name so I can mail you the details of joining.

Visan: I've sent you a mail with details. Please check that.
    ---
    Ross
    Fleet Commander
    Access Denied
    adfleet.org
    edited April 2013
    Still room for more! Who else is interested? Send me an in-game mail to Ross@ross2376 or let me know your in-game name here so I can mail you.
    ---
    Ross
    Fleet Commander
    Access Denied
    adfleet.org
  • bluewafflemungbluewafflemung Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Just saw one of your fleetmates loggin out in pvp to avoid a death. Qualty players there how do i sign up.
  • incaradineincaradine Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This fleet sounds ideal. I've just hit level 50 and I'm looking to find a new direction. More than happy to contribute to fleet projects as I'm a sucker when it comes to levelling up! I'm 28 and I work full time so I'm only on for a couple of hours a day. I have a positive gaming attitude and really can't stand drama, it's a game. ..we're all just here to have a good time! I have no qualms with following the chain of command, I want to join an established fleet such as this one as it seems like a good way to learn this aspect of the game.
  • rubius84rubius84 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi there. My name is Dara@rubius84. I am currently looking for a friendly, outgoing and active fleet as I find my current fleet lacking in activity, I log in after a hard days work to relax and enjoy the game, and find no one on. I prefer a drama free atmosphere. While searching for a new fleet, I found yours to be very active, as I when i do a search there seems to be always people on. If there is room, I would like to join the fleet. Thank you.