test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character transfer failed

sollafsollaf Member Posts: 164 Arc User
For the past two week I have been trying to transfer one of my characters from the holodeck to tribble. Every time I'm greeted by "Character transfer failed". Is there something wrong with the transfer ability right now?
Sollaf: Join date Sep 2009, Lifer. Disgruntled with the JHSS, my Bug feels less shiny now.
Post edited by sollaf on

Comments

• Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Made sure the character doesn't already exist on tribble?
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    loverofwarsloverofwars Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    if you have the character on tribble already you need to delete them on tribble then transfer if you have a character on tribble with same name but not that character from holodeck you need to delete them or change name also if your trying to copy more characters different names then i'm not sure if you can have more then one fed or one kdf on tribble someone else would need to post that as i only use one fed one kdf on holodeck :)
  • Options
    sollafsollaf Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This character has never been on tribble. The only thing I can think of that's stopping him, is that he's a liberated borg. All my others transferred without a problem.
    Sollaf: Join date Sep 2009, Lifer. Disgruntled with the JHSS, my Bug feels less shiny now.
  • Options
    ussultimatumussultimatum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    sollaf wrote: »
    This character has never been on tribble. The only thing I can think of that's stopping him, is that he's a liberated borg. All my others transferred without a problem.

I was informed in the TTS channel that there is now a 5 character limit on tribble.

If you have 5 or more, you will need to delete a few until you are under 5 to make the new transfer.
  • Options
    psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,648 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I was informed in the TTS channel that there is now a 5 character limit on tribble.

If you have 5 or more, you will need to delete a few until you are under 5 to make the new transfer.

That sounds like new tribal knowledge that needn't be. Cryptic, please have the web team publish this detail here:

(/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • Options
    admiraltrappittadmiraltrappitt Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I can't be 5 characters. I have 2, and am trying to transfer another. They are not/have not been there before. They are a science Betazoid.
    Proad admin of the Star Trek Battles channel. Join today!

I actually like Delta Rising.
  • Options
    frostdamagefrostdamage Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Max chars I can have on Tribble is 3, after that it fails.
  • Options
    admiraltrappittadmiraltrappitt Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Max chars I can have on Tribble is 3, after that it fails.
    It can't be.
    I have 2, and am trying to transfer another. They are not/have not been there before. They are a science Betazoid.
    Proad admin of the Star Trek Battles channel. Join today!

I actually like Delta Rising.
  • Options
    tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Maybe you should file a ticket OP, and put it under the bugs section?
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • Options
    wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There was a bug that was causing this but it got fixed couple days ago. have you tried since then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010