test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thanks a lot Cryptic!

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 179 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Ten Forward
I see that Cryptic has finally added Romulans to the game and made all playable come May. So very cool. Since they are "taking requests" I would like a cylon raider.

LoL Thanks Cryptic!
NFA-banner.png
Post edited by sandukutupu on

Comments

• centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I want my Gunstar.
  • kimmymkimmym Member Posts: 1,317 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ooohh ooohhh I want a Veritech!
    I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!
    kimmym_5664.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
  • hksoliushksolius Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    :DThanxs a lot cryptic :D
  • hksoliushksolius Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    :DThanx a lot cryptic:D
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Exxxeeeeteeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GwaoHAD.png
  • hitherowhitherow Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Cylon Raider and Gunstar: Wrong franchise. Therefor you'll never see them in a Star Trek game. You want BSG ships, play BSG Online :P

CBS said no a long time ago on the Constitution Class or any of its refits (This includes the Exeter, So sowweh!)

It is about time they brought the Romulans in, however. I for one am looking forward to it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cryptic Join Date: March 2010
    "We will not go quietly into the night" ~Independence Day
  • hortworthortwort Member Posts: 281
    edited March 2013
    kimmym wrote: »
    Ooohh ooohhh I want a Veritech!

With our luck, it'd be one of those tank ones that can't fly. :P
    I miss my _.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    EEEEXEEETEEEEER!!!!! :D
    hortwort wrote: »
    With our luck, it'd be one of those tank ones that can't fly. :P

Just glue it to a Peregrine. ;)
  • kimmymkimmym Member Posts: 1,317 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    That would work, I want it for ground anyway.

Pretty sure a starship would rip a Veritech a new one... Tho it might make for an interesting shuttle...
    I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!
    kimmym_5664.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hitherow wrote: »
    Cylon Raider and Gunstar: Wrong franchise. Therefor you'll never see them in a Star Trek game. You want BSG ships, play BSG Online :P

CBS said no a long time ago on the Constitution Class or any of its refits (This includes the Exeter, So sowweh!)

It is about time they brought the Romulans in, however. I for one am looking forward to it!

Not just the wrong franchise, but the "REAL" BSG was on NBC. LoL At least it is not like I am asking for something ridiculous like a Star Destroyer *cough*...

This gives me a whole new line of Foundry plots to research.
    NFA-banner.png
  • bulabajonesbulabajones Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not just the wrong franchise, but the "REAL" BSG was on NBC. LoL At least it is not like I am asking for something ridiculous like a Star Destroyer *cough*...

Why not? In the future, shouldn't we be able to design our own ships to fly around in? If I want to fly around in a Star Destroyer and hang around the ruins of Romulus and constantly yell in zone "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DEFY THE EMPIRE!"... why shouldn't I be able to?
    Patching 11 files, 0 KB/s
    SERVER NOT RESPONDING (362.32s)
    Patching 87 files, 160.08 KB/s

victorginsocv2_zpsjqzbzllh.png

• jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,430 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not just the wrong franchise, but the "REAL" BSG was on NBC.
    If by "real" BSG you mean Lorne Greene's Cattlecar Galaxative, that was on ABC. The original Trek was on NBC (CBS got the rights when they merged with Viacom, which inherited the rights from Gulf + Western, which had purchased Star Trek's original production company, Desilu).

However, I think the poster was requesting the Cylon Raider from the new BSG, which aired on the Sci-Fi Channel (now SyFy), a subsidiary of NBC. So yeah, under the current arrangement of rights, not gonna happen - not that it seemed like a serious request in the first place... :)
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I want a Star Destroyer. Or better yet, the Macross Quarter.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • syberghostsyberghost Member Posts: 1,711 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Why not? In the future, shouldn't we be able to design our own ships to fly around in? If I want to fly around in a Star Destroyer and hang around the ruins of Romulus and constantly yell in zone "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DEFY THE EMPIRE!"... why shouldn't I be able to?

Because somebody else owns the rights to that ship, and would sue. PWE would then have to spend hundreds of thousands, possibly millions, of dollars on a lawsuit instead of their games, and would eventually lose the lawsuit anyway, causing you to lose that ship again.
    Former moderator of these forums. Lifetime sub since before launch. Been here since before public betas. Foundry author of "Franklin Drake Must Die".