test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DS9 Bundle...for Romulans?

mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Anybody remember the DS9 bundle from when the 2800 Featured Series got released? It was mostly a bunch of various items and such mixed together, like some costume pieces, the Belfast bridge, Bajoran phaser weapons, a couple DOFFs, etc.

What was unique about this bundle, is that the the DOFFs and Bajoran phasers, while not much, were also claimable by Klingon characters.

So I'm wondering...will this also apply to Romulan characters in the future?
I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
Post edited by mimey2 on

Comments

• xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yes I do remember this pack, good pack too, to be honest. I hope there will be alot of items we can claim on our romulans when it happens in may *crosses fingers*
    borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
    R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E
  • llywelallywela Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    That bundle is great, especially on new characters. I'd certainly like to have some of it for my Romulan characters, thought I'd understand if I didn't. (I got what I paid for, anything else would just be a bonus.)

Althought I think N'Vek might be cursed. I swear it seems like every mission I send him on on any character ends up failing. :eek:
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'd gladly accept just the Bajoran weapons and the DOFFs. I mean, that Romulan DOFF (quite fitting) that boosts Aux while cloaked will be REALLY nice for my new Romulan toons in the future. Plus of course just having a couple other decent free DOFFs along with the leveling Bajoran Phasers will be an excellent starter for my captain.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    llywela wrote: »
    That bundle is great, especially on new characters. I'd certainly like to have some of it for my Romulan characters, thought I'd understand if I didn't. (I got what I paid for, anything else would just be a bonus.)

Althought I think N'Vek might be cursed. I swear it seems like every mission I send him on on any character ends up failing. :eek:
    I usually have him make impulse engines. He does well there.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • stirling191stirling191 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    While they're at it, fix the FX for the Bajoran phasers.
  • snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    DS9 Bundle doesn't have enough Romulan stuff to appeal to my Romulan desires. Not a single set of shoulderpads or any quantum singularities present in any of that jibba jabba.

:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thenumber55thenumber55 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    Yes but that was done later, I suppose its really not that hard to do the same for Romulans.

later, meaning a few days later the KDF pack was claimable
    edited March 2013
    later, meaning a few days later the KDF pack was claimable
    By then it had already lost it's spark. It was too late. I wish they'd actually implement multi-faction stuff beforehand, together and what not. Instead of, like, the Vet uniform and the KDF shoulders. Heck, right now as I type this, the Romulans don't even have a single vet reward! And April is right around the corner! :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thenumber55thenumber55 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    By then it had already lost it's spark. It was too late. I wish they'd actually implement multi-faction stuff beforehand, together and what not. Instead of, like, the Vet uniform and the KDF shoulders. Heck, right now as I type this, the Romulans don't even have a single vet reward! And April is right around the corner! :(

OOO

how dare the Devs not tell you every single thing that is going to be in a FREE expansion in 2 months
    edited March 2013
    OOO

how dare the Devs not tell you every single thing that is going to be in a FREE expansion in 2 months
    Exactly! The Expansion was announced days ago! And the faction has already lost its spark. It's DStahl's fault. The blame squarely rests on his shoulders. If he had actually given out information, then the spark might still be glistening.

I'm so sad at how this has gone. So very very sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Exactly! The Expansion was announced days ago! And the faction has already lost its spark. It's DStahl's fault. The blame squarely rests on his shoulders. If he had actually given out information, then the spark might still be glistening.

I'm so sad at how this has gone. So very very sad.
    hehe... I'm sure we'll get more on thursday or something.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited March 2013
    hehe... I'm sure we'll get more on thursday or something.
    I hope so. I swear if I have to wait till FRIDAY for something like an Ask Cryptic ... I will make some strongly worded posts expressing my dissatisfaction with the direction the development of the Romulan Faction is headed! I promise!

;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xlocutusofborgxxlocutusofborgx Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I hope so. I swear if I have to wait till FRIDAY for something like an Ask Cryptic ... I will make some strongly worded posts expressing my dissatisfaction with the direction the development of the Romulan Faction is headed! I promise!

;)

little patience goes along ways :)
    borgsignaturecopy2-zpse8618517.png
    R E S I S T A N C E - I S - F U T I L E