test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Monthly stipend

littlemonchichilittlemonchichi Member Posts: 103 Arc User
Has anyone else the same problem with the monthly stipend?
got month ago very rare the monthly stipend and now nothing?? (lts)
(one month yes, one months not,...)

no reaction or answer yet (wrote for help).

10 days no answer - is this normal?

mana mana :confused:
"Be excellent to each other and Party on Dudes!"
Post edited by littlemonchichi on

Comments

• Options
    magusofborgmagusofborg Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It doesn't always come on the same date like it's automated or whatever.
    I bought my LTS on a 26th, sometimes i get it on that date, sometimes a week or so after.

Don't wait on it, it will only irritate you. And don't send tickets about it, It'll most likely result in your stipend being delayed even further just to punish you for bugging them about it.
    Joined August 2009
  • Options
    captainproto1captainproto1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Anyone Know when the stipend changed from 400 to 500?
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited March 2013
    Anyone Know when the stipend changed from 400 to 500?

It was 400 CP (worth $5) -- when the ZEN conversion occurred (80:1), it became 500 ZEN (worth $5).

Also, if you think you are missing a stipend:
    You can inquire about your stipend by sending in a support ticket (link in my signature) or emailing directly: customerservice@perfectworld.com -- I will say that every time we've looked into a stipend issue, when the player was a lifetime or gold member, we've never found someone to have missed it. It's an automatic process. With the Dilithium Exchange, and C-Store items that have prices below the stipend amount, I personally have thought I missed one but I had forgot I purchased a couple Master Keys and converted some for Dilithium.

If you're a monthly gold subscriber, it comes in on or around 30-days past the day when your bank last hard posted the subscription charge (moved from pending to posted). This can happen at anytime during the day. Lifetime subscribers (who have been subscribed for at least 30-days), will get it on or around the day of the month when your bank hard posted the original lifetime subscription charge (moved from pending to posted).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    captainproto1captainproto1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well according to my calculations I should have 6,900 zen, but only had 6100 when I checked my account, before I went on a buying spree. Then again I could have bought something, but there is no way to look that up.
  • Options
    littlemonchichilittlemonchichi Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    got the answer it is all fine.
    the zen amount stayed 0 :D

hakuna matata...that's life ;)
    "Be excellent to each other and Party on Dudes!"
  • Options
    the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    get mine on the ninth sometimes it's definitely not automated or the dates set on the automation are spiratic at times. Yes their support system sucks in this company.

They definitely need to improve the support.

I'd definitely send a ticket they usually don't take ten days to answer tho min usually takes 4