test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Development time is being invested in things I do not approve of!

jermbotjermbot Member Posts: 801 Arc User
This injustice will not stand! For years vague promises have been made that the developers would create the thing that I most want to see, but alas, year after year has gone by and development into my favorite part of the game has been gradual and I'm sick of it!

Damn you Cryptic, if I see signs that developer resources are not being spent exclusively on my feature or option of choice, I will complain a lot in the most indignant and entitled of tones! Just you wait... it'll happen, then you'll feel really bad.
Post edited by jermbot on

Comments

• Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    jermbot wrote: »
    This injustice will not stand! For years vague promises have been made that the developers would create the thing that I most want to see, but alas, year after year has gone by and development into my favorite part of the game has been gradual and I'm sick of it!

Damn you Cryptic, if I see signs that developer resources are not being spent exclusively on my feature or option of choice, I will complain a lot in the most indignant and entitled of tones! Just you wait... it'll happen, then you'll feel really bad.

Just what is it that you were expecting?

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    jermbotjermbot Member Posts: 801 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I'm new here and just thought if I acted like all the other kids, I'd make friends faster.
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited March 2013

I see what you did there.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    cuzecozecuzecoze Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm new here and just thought if I acted like all the other kids, I'd make friends faster.

I see what you did there. :cool:
  • Options
    nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,626 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    wow, I thought this thread would afford me the opportunity to complain about the lack of new updates to the Federation faction. =(
  • Options
    darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013

What was did there, I seen it.
    And welcome back.
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • Options
    dm19deltadm19delta Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I also see what you did there, and as a rebuttal, LOL!
  • Options
    daroskadaroska Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Oh no! We've got a Vorta here who's wanting a Dominion faction! Better give it to him, Cryptic!

Yes, yes, I got the sarcasm. Just throwing some back in turn for funsies sake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    jermbot? new here?

Uh huh.

;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    daroska wrote: »
    Oh no! We've got a Vorta here who's wanting a Dominion faction! Better give it to him, Cryptic!

Yes, yes, I got the sarcasm. Just throwing some back in turn for funsies sake.
    I resemble the remark. :P (one of my fed chars IS a Vorta)

MWahaahaha!!!!!!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    boglejam73boglejam73 Member Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Obviously he is wanting Cryptic to pour massive amounts of time and energy into developing a Purple Mk XII Very Rare Sarcasm Induction Console. :D

Normally, I would be all for this but I want dev time exclusively devoted to the creation of the Bob Sheeple DOFF pack. The pack should include the four Sheeple variants, all of which have nothing but negative traits, and are bound.

And I may just hold my breath until I get it Cryptic. Want my death on your consciouses? Bob Sheeple DOFF pack or else I will haunt your offices.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    daroskadaroska Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    boglejam73 wrote: »
    Obviously he is wanting Cryptic to pour massive amounts of time and energy into developing a Purple Mk XII Very Rare Sarcasm Induction Console. :D

Normally, I would be all for this but I want dev time exclusively devoted to the creation of the Bob Sheeple DOFF pack. The pack should include the four Sheeple variants, all of which have nothing but negative traits, and are bound.

And I may just hold my breath until I get it Cryptic. Want my death on your consciouses? Bob Sheeple DOFF pack or else I will haunt your offices.....

Alright, lets get one thing straight..

...And before I leave, let me make my point absolutely clear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]