test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

JHAS Drop rate Vid

brucebleobrucebleo Member Posts: 24 Arc User
Hi all I have just uploaded 2 vids to youtube that documents 200 Fleet Support Duty Officer Packs and what dropped.

Someone with patience and who can still recall statistics from their school days could probably get full details of every item PER doff pack if they so wished.

!!!WARNING THESE ARE NOT ENTERTAINMENT VIDEOS SO DON'T MOAN IF YOU THINK THEY ARE BORING!!! :P

Doff Packs 001-100
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCgNSKhZjDU&feature=youtu.be

Doff Packs 101-200
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITM6OZmp8kg&feature=youtu.be

Edit- NOTE this was on Tribble NOT Holo.....lol :P

2 Jem'Hadar Attack Ships
96 doffs every 25 packs
22 purple doffs out of 200 packs
4 Fleet Ship Modules out of 200 packs
50+ crates per 200 packs
11 MK XII VR consoles
20 Strange Alien Artefacts
14 Powered Alien Artefacts
and about 10-20m ec value in assorted commodities
Post edited by brucebleo on

Comments

• pokinatchapunxpokinatchapunx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So how many JHAS did you get?
  • millimidgetmillimidget Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So how many JHAS did you get?
    This seems like the most relevant question to ask.

I wouldn't bother watching these two vids just to compile the data myself.
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." - Aristotle
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm tempted to try this for myself on tribble to see :P
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brucebleobrucebleo Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ahhh right yeah.....ok....i'll update the op with the data I have colated when I get a chance

In this lot of Fleet Support Doff Packs I got 2 JHAS drops

I have opened another 200 that i didn't document as well and was just me testing methods of collecting data But I did get 2 bugs from that lot too....

My fleet mate opened another 200 and only got 1 JHAS drop....so between us 5 bug ships out of 600 packs.
    edited March 2013
    By the way.....I still have 400 FS Doff Packs or so on tribble if anyone wants to add to the data collected?
  • daytonamaxdaytonamax Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    brucebleo wrote: »
    My fleet mate opened another 200 and only got 1 JHAS drop....so between us 5 bug ships out of 600 packs.

With that info, it is a 0.83% drop chance.
  • deyvaddeyvad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    my friend opened 6 and got a JHAS at the 4th one.:eek:

I opened 20 and didn't get one.:mad:

6, 20, 100, even 500 are way to small a sample to get any acurate data on the drop %. Considering you're dealing with a RNG, you need a huge volume of data to be able to have an approximation of the drop rate.:cool:
    edited March 2013
    deyvad wrote: »
    my friend opened 6 and got a JHAS at the 4th one.:eek:

I opened 20 and didn't get one.:mad:

6, 20, 100, even 500 are way to small a sample to get any acurate data on the drop %. Considering you're dealing with a RNG, you need a huge volume of data to be able to have an approximation of the drop rate.:cool:

Yeah maybe you are right but tbh....I only did it out of curiosity more than anything.....and to try and quell the urge to go spend money on opening packs....

I think either way you look at it some data gathering before spending dil on the exchange for a load of packs is better than no data gathering.....:)

And maybe.....if just everyone that read this thread did 200 themselves....maybe....something cooperatively cool might come out of this instead of the usual ESD zone chat ranting about bacon......
  • molaighmolaigh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Five drops out of 600 boxes is getting close enough to have the power to have a significant result. Also, you'll recall that the drop rate of the by in these packs was to be twice the normal special ship drop rate (Which people have pegged around 1:250 or so). O.83% seems a pretty reasonable guess.