test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DS9 fleet action

pointedearspointedears Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I must admit Ive lost track on where this issue is at, seeing as how its been missing from the game for such a long time, but now CE is being brought back any chance we can finally get this content back in game ?

For those of you who were not around since launch Im referring to this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m44VXNNJ5DQ

Tried searching the forums but cant see its been mentioned lately ?

You know Gecko instead of putting out useless rubbish ideas how about some content that would be welcome or some bug fixes ? would go a long way
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by pointedears on

Comments

• Options
    curs0rcurs0r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'd just like to point out that ending with an interrogative statement impugning Gecko's priorities is probably not going to get your ideas very far.
    I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I do question them however, ask yourself where is all the old content that use to be in the game that is now broken/doesn't work/is no longer in game. Whatever happened to explore or patrol sector misisons ? sorry but this game is in a mess right now and rather than focus on the fundamentals, fixing bugs and retruning missed content to the game, we have devs further talking about how they can add extra micromanagement to the game whilst sucking dry peoples money making them buy more useless things, all in aid of the money grab cash cow.

All im asking is how long has the ds9 fleet action been missing and will it ever return ?

If not or its way off the agenda in favour of more money grabbing then would you too not question the direction this game is taking ? :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jacenjacen24jacenjacen24 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Id be down for DS9 fleet action.

But i agree with above poster. If you want something you gotta "killem with kindness"
  • Options
    curs0rcurs0r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I do question them however, ask yourself where is all the old content that use to be in the game that is now broken/doesn't work/is no longer in game. Whatever happened to explore or patrol sector misisons ? sorry but this game is in a mess right now and rather than focus on the fundamentals, fixing bugs and retruning missed content to the game, we have devs further talking about how they can add extra micromanagement to the game whilst sucking dry peoples money making them buy more useless things, all in aid of the money grab cash cow.

All im asking is how long has the ds9 fleet action been missing and will it ever return ?

If not or its way off the agenda in favour of more money grabbing then would you too not question the direction this game is taking ? :(

I'm just saying there are tactful ways to say something like that.
    I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I appreciate that and wasn't taking it out on you, but tactfulness went out the window when devs start insulting the most overlooked players who themselves have stuck by and supported this game.

Anyway not to go on a tangent here, but back to my main point, DS9 fleet action ? would be appreciated if we could get it back. AFAIK it has been missing from the game a long time :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kekvinkekvin Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Id be down for DS9 fleet action.

But i agree with above poster. If you want something you gotta "killem with kindness"

This was my Fav FA. I so want it back. Any info would be nice on whats happening with it :(
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Nice to see that there are other people who haven't forgotten about this missing content - would make a refreshing change to return to what actually made this game great before it all became about money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lordvalecortezlordvalecortez Member Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'd say 3 years from the point it was pulled. That is how long it took them to get Into the Hive done. But I do miss the DS9 Fleet Action.
    Cheers from Antonio Valerio Cortez III, Half-Celestial Archduke of the Free Marches Confederacy.
  • Options
    tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I do question them however, ask yourself where is all the old content that use to be in the game that is now broken/doesn't work/is no longer in game. Whatever happened to explore or patrol sector misisons ?

patrol missions are still in the game. they just dont have the "wrapper" missions anymore, you have to manually pick them up from each planet when you zone into the planet system it automatically hands you any patrol missions as long as its not a zone that has another mission on it as well. Example: starbase in Celes sector that has war is good for business, still has the patrol mission as well.